Chapter 4 : Impossible

Scarlet

I was shocked.

Not because I have a werewolf for a mate; it was because I was destined not to have one.

"How can that happen?" I mumbled and thought about it.

I wasnt supposed to have one...

"What do you mean? Are you rejecting me then?" His jolly mood was gone and was replace by this emotionless mask. "Is it because you're expected not to be mates with a wolf? Or is it because if your vampire culture?" He sarcastically said. He turned away and shook his head before muttering something.

My mind began to process what he said and I tried my best to respond, "No it isnt about that-- its just that-- I mean--"

I bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair, "How can you see through the incantation?" I asked him, confused.

"What do you mean?" He looked confused and hurt at the same time.

I do want him. Its just that I'm not sure if this is real or not.

"How do you know that its me? How can you see the real color of my hair?"

He looked at me for a few seconds and answered, "Some spells are useless when ot comes to their mates."

I looked at the pendant and my eyes widen slightly.

Its been three hours.

They're here.

Suddenly the door opened and guards of the royal guards entered the club. I gulped and looked around to find Nikki but she was nowhere to be found. I started walking away from him and looked for an escape route. I saw one of the guards point at me and talked to his fellow guards and the next thing I know is that I was running.

I dodged people and furnitures but I can still hear them tailing me.

I've taught them well... too well.

I clicked my tongue and was about to exit the club when arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"And where do you think you're going Luna? A treasure like you shouldn't be left unattendend, any man who does that is an idiot."