7

It had been a few days since Derek gave Stiles the papers. Stiles had put off reading them until now. He had been too nervous.

He jumped into bed, pulling his blankets over him. He pulled the papers out of the envelope and looked at the first sheet. 

Contract between dominant _____________ and submissive _____________.

He stared at it for a while, wondering why Derek had this. Obviously Stiles knew he was an Alpha, but he didn't think Derek actually got involved in this type of stuff, even though it was kind of the rules.

This contract represents an agreement between _____________ and _____________ to engage in a BDSM Relationship. 

Commencing __________ and ending __________. 

Stiles took a deep breath, turning to the next page. 

Rules: 

1. The submissive must stay healthy, eating when, and what the dominant wishes. 

2. The submissive must dress how the dominant wishes if this is a preference. 

3. The submissive must not refuse the dominant's wishes unless appropriate. 

4. The submissive must not argue or fight back. 

5. The submissive must not leave without permission. 

Punishments for failure to follow the rules: 

1. Spanking 

2. Whipping 

3. Clamps 

4. Physical restraint 

5. Orgasm delay 

6. Orgasm denial 

7. An alternative based upon preferences

Stiles gulped, turning the page hesitantly. It was all getting too much - but he was still curious. 

Safe words: 

The safe word RED is to be used when the submissive has reached their limit, and all activity will be suspended. Consideration for a preferred word is to be discussed.

Hard limits: 

These are for the dominants preferences. The submissive must not;  

1. Touch the dominant without permission 

2. Invite guests without permission 

3. Consume alcohol without permission 

Stiles could only stare blankly. He willed himself not to read any further, refusing to let himself get too involved. 

He wondered if Derek was actually like this. Sighing, he threw the papers into one of his draws out of sight. He decided to try and sleep, but when that failed, he found himself researching more, he couldn't stop himself.

He scrolled through websites, looking at gagging, suspension, cuffing, and all sorts. He wasn't sure whether he should be turned on or creeped out by it. Thinking about Derek - he decided the answer was a combination of both emotions. 

He almost wished he never asked. 

He convinced himself he definitely wasn't the submissive type. He liked to be independent and free to make up his own mind. He loved making his own decisions and having his own views and opinions. He wasn't agreeing to give any of that up for anybody.