14

Stiles woke up this time feeling snug, but most of all secure. He was wrapped in Derek's arms, enough to feel himself rising and falling against Derek's chest.

He refrained from wiggling around too much, trying to let Derek get some sleep. However it didn't work, as Derek woke up shortly after Stiles did.

"Morning" Derek smiled sleepily causing Stiles to beam back at him.

After a while of lounging around, Derek occasionally nodding back to sleep, Stiles spoke up.

"Thanks for last night" he smiled gently.

"I'm just glad you're ok, Stiles."

"You aren't mad that I went out with him?"

"Why would I be mad? I have no reason to be mad at you."

"I just thought with the you know, whole submissive trial run thing we did that well...maybe we were still-"

"No Stiles, how many times do I need to say no? It was a stupid idea for me to even agree last time." Derek sighed dramatically.

"I just- you keep telling me to wait but-"

"Stiles your obsession with this whole submissive thing will get you into too much trouble, I don't want that for you."

"It's not an obsession." Stiles pulled an offended face, making Derek raise his eyebrows. "Maybe more like an obsession with you..." he mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that" Derek smirked, nudging Stiles' arm as he covered his reddening face.

"There's much more you need to learn before I even think about giving you that contract, ok. Can you just forget about it for now?" Derek spoke softly. 

Stiles nodded silently, not really wanting to agree but he knew Derek was right. He didn't want to force Derek into making him a submissive, but he felt it was the only way he'd ever get the chance to be with Derek.

He was willing to live like a submissive if it meant he got to be with Derek.

"Right, time to get up anyway" Derek patted Stiles thigh as he got out of bed.

Stiles groaned in protest, rolling over. A few seconds later he felt a pair of arms pulling him from out of the covers and he was soon being lifted over Derek's shoulder.

"Put me down!" He squeaked. "Derek!"

Derek tapped Stiles' bum as Stiles tried to protest, kicking his legs. Of course, he wasn't strong enough.

"Quick question." Stiles smiled as Derek finally placed him on the ground. 

"What?" 

Stiles face broke into a grin, "are you actually into guys?" 

"You interested?" Derek smirked, not fully answering the question. 

Stiles made an almost confused face, watching Derek walk away from him and into the kitchen. He admired him from behind...a little.