A. Hamilton

I rushed to the dorms as fast as I could. There was a storm coming and I couldn't handle storms. It would be a terrible way to meet my new roommate if I was shaking and crying. I ran to the door and knocked on it as fast as I could.

I heard a loud groan and the door opened up. Just then I heard a crash of thunder and jumped just enough so that I accidentally pushed him on the floor and fell over on top of him. What a wonderful way to greet someone.

I looked into his eyes. They were a beautiful golden-brown color and he had these adorable little freckles over his lightly tanned skin. He was gorgeous.

"Um, are you going to just stare at me or are you going to get up?" he asked.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." I said as I stood up.

"It's fine. Are you scared of storms or something?"

"A little bit. I know it's kind of childish but I have my reasons."

"That's fine. What's your name, man?"

"Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton. Comment tu t'appelle?"

"Um, I'm going to assume you asked my name, and I'm John Laurens in the place to be." he said in a joking tone.

"Oh, sorry. I just assumed you spoke French." I always assumed that.

"It's cool. My good friend Lafayette is actually from France. He lives upstairs. I'll have to introduce you to him and our friend Hercules Mulligan."

"Yea, I can speak French with Lafayette and confuse the heck out of you." I joke.

He laughs as he starts leading me around the small dorm. We get to the bedroom and I immediately spot something and burst out laughing. He looks straight ahead and blushes, running to put it into a drawer.

"Oh my gosh, was that what I thought it was?" I ask.

"Well, if you thought it was a giant black dildo then yes, but I promise I don't use it. Lafayette got it for me as a joke for my birthday."

"He sounds fun."

"Yea, definitely."

"Well, maybe we could put his joke to good use." I wink at him.

He blushes and quietly shows me where my bed is and leaves the room.