J. Laurens

It had been three days since the Jefferson incident and Alex still seemed very tense. Even though we had made up he still seemed to not trust me- which I totally understand -and he seemed to be writing even more than before.

I kept begging him to take a break, he refused to.

"The class that Thomas and I have together has an essay coming up and I have to be able to laugh in that asshole's face." He told me when I asked him why he was working so hard.

"Why do you write like you're running out of time, Alexander? You still have two weeks until that's due." I asked.

"You're right. Maybe I should take a break."

I jumped up and pulled Alexander up with me.

"Tonight we're going dancing." I told him.

He shook his head really fast and I laughed at him.

"Why not? Can you dance?" I asked him.

He looked at the ground and shook his head slowly.

"Awe, that's adorable. Well, that just means I'll have to teach you!" I told him, excitedly.

His eyes widened as if to tell me that was not happening but I was not taking no for an answer. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room.

He had a look of unsureness on his face but I just shook my head and grabbed his arms. I placed them around my waist and I placed my arms around a his neck.

"Now sway." I said.

We started moving back and forth and he looked at me questioningly.

"That's it?" He asked.

"Well, there are more advanced techniques but I'm not sure if you could handle them." I said.

"I don't think I could either." He said and I laughed.

"So, can we pleeeaassseee go out dancing tonight? I love dancing." I asked again.

"Ugh, fine." He said.

I jumped up and down excitedly.

Warning: the next chapter will most likely be very smutty