John's POV (ooo, two Johns in a row)

Warning: dramatic and sad

I was sitting on the couch, talking to Laf, Herc, and Alex while also trying to forget the fact that people may have known that I had sex the night before when I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my head. I put my hands to my head and stuck it in between my knees.

"John! John, what's wrong?" Alex asked.

A few seconds later the headache had went away and I felt completely normal again, just a bit nauseous, which I assumed was just a side effect of the headache.

"Nothing, I just had a headache. It's fine." I replied.

I tried to stand up but... my arms weren't seeming to be able to lift me off the couch. Now, I wasn't the most in shape person around but I could at least lift myself up off of the couch. I then felt another sharp pain and this one didn't go away until around thirty minutes later.

"John, you may want to go see a doctor." Hercules suggested.

I didn't really like doctors but if that headache didn't go away I was willing to go. Guess what, it didn't go away. I ended up calling the doctor two days later after the headaches had begun happening every few minutes. I also seemed to be quite tired, I got very nauseous a couple of times, sometimes my senses seemed to be very week, and I always felt pins and needles all around my body.

Alexander thankfully agreed to go with me but the doctor couldn't see me until a week later and it had gotten much worse along with the other symptoms I was also not able to communicate sometimes and I had started to limp.

I explained all of my symptoms to my doctor and he told me that I may have... a brain tumor. I almost cried as the words came out of his mouth. I heard Alexander gasp and he placed his arms around me and even though the gesture didn't help my situation at all, I felt at state of greater comfort with his arms around me. I tuned out most of what the doctor said as I just couldn't believe that it could be true.

They sent me over to the hospital for a CAT scan. I came out of the room with the machine and they told me to go into the waiting room. I walked in and I automatically rushed over to a bawling Alexander.

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Have they not told you yet?" He replied.

I then realized what he was crying about. I had a brain tumor. They didn't even tell me when I was in the room with them! They had to let me find out from my crying boyfriend.

The doctor then came out of the room and walked over to us.

"I see, you must have already found out. We only told Mr. Hamilton because he refused to leave the room unless he could be the first person to find out. Now, there are multiple treatments for this. The most common are radiation, surgery and-"

I blocked him out at that point. He hadn't even told me that he was sorry this was happening to me. He wasn't taking my feelings into consideration at all. He was just stating facts as if this was just a common flu or something.

I then blurted out "I want surgery."

"I'm sorry, what?" The doctor asked.

"I said I want surgery. If I'm going to die I want it to be quick. Not painful months suffering and losing all of my hair just to realize that it's not going to work and I need surgery just to be in the exact same spot where I may die or I may not. If I'm in that situation I want it to be without the months of suffering." I planning stated.

At that moment I wasn't feeling sad or angry. Just, a bit let down. I was hoping they would look and see that there was nothing there but I guess that life just turns plans on their heads sometimes.

We planned my surgery for the next month and Alexander and I were on our way.

It was a very... eventful day.