J. Laurens

Even though it was only around seven, Alexander went to sleep. He seemed to be very tired and only brought a small duffle bag of stuff. I had to admit to myself that he was pretty hot and oh gosh, I knew he was just joking but what he said kind of effected me.

I got a text from Lafayette.

LaffyTaffy: Has your roommate gotten there yet, mon ami?

GayTurtles: Yes, and oh my dear turtles he's hot.

NeverSatisfied: Omg, is he gay?

GayTurtles: Idk. I haven't asked, should I?

DaughtersandHorses: Definitely, but make it subtle.

CinnamonRoll: Should we come over and meet him now?

GayTurtles: No, he's asleep. He seems to be very jetlagged. I wonder where he came from.

Don'tForgetPeggy: If he's as hot as you say he is, he's probably from some far off country where only hot people live.

NeverSatisfied: Or just a different part of the country.

GayTurtles: Angie's probably right but I'd like to think that, Pegleg

I talked to the squad a little while longer before getting an earl night's rest

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of hard typing and I looked up to see Alexander looking very intensely at his computer as he typed.

"Alexander, what are you doing up so early? It's Saturday." I asked.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" he didn't look up from his computer.

"Yes, but it's fine." I sighed, going into the kitchen.

I made myself some coffee, one cream, five sugars, and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes Alexander came out of our room and sat beside me on the couch.

I wanted to ask him if he was gay but I couldn't find a subtle way to ask

"Um, so, uh, Alexander, do you, uh, are you, um, what's your, ugh, nevermind." I stuttered.

"Just ask." Alexander said.

"What's your sexuality?" I spit out, nervously.

"Well, I don't really like labels but if I had to label myself, I'd probably be bisexual." he said

"Really? Well, I'm gay, and so are almost all of my friends so I was just making sure you were fine with that."

"Oh, yea, definitely. That's perfectly fine."

"Well, you like to meet them today?"

"Yes. That's fine."

I texted the group and told them to meet us at Starbucks for coffee and some breakfast. We arrived at Starbucks in about ten minutes and everyone was already there. Lafayette was the first to talk.

"Bonjour, mon ami. Je m'appelle Lafayette. Comment tu t'appelle?"

"Bonjour, Lafayette. Je m'appelle Alexander."

"Okay, can you guys stop speaking French so that the rest of us can join into your conversation? Oh! By the way, I'm Angelica." Angie said.

"I'm HERCULES MULLIGAN!" Hercules yelled.

"I'm Eliza." she said flirtily. For some reason I felt a pang of jealousy go through me.

"And I'm Peggy. Don't forget about me! Everyone always does."

"Eliza and Angie are the only straight ones." I joked.

"Well, I'm not straight either so that works with me.

I saw Eliza frown while everyone else smiled or laughed at his comment. At that moment, at least in my mind, we had become enemies.

"Eliza, may I speak with you for a moment outside?" Alexander said.

I felt my heart drop to the depths of my stomach as I realized that we were probably about to meet the newest couple of King's College.