J. Laurens

I knew it was wrong of me to try to make Eliza jealous but I really liked Alexander and it seemed that Eliza did as well. Alexander hadn't come back to bed yet so I walked into the living room and my heart shattered. Alexander was making out with Eliza on the couch and even though I had only met him two days before, I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face.

I silently went back into our room, got some clothes on and left, making sure to slam the door so that they knew I had left. I should have known that would happen. My head was pounding from my hangover and my heart was broken completely.

I shouldn't even like Alexander. Being gay is wrong, at least according to my dad. I hate myself so much. Those were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I walked to the bridge. I looked out over the railing. I just stood there for a second thinking of all the bad things that had happened to me in my life before letting go of the railing and softly saying "Alexander" as I fell.

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name and I shot up. I was in my bed with Alexander's arms around me. He was softly stroking my face.

"Jacky, are you alright? You had a very pained expression on your face in your sleep and you said my name."

"Jacky? I haven't been called that since I was a child. Yes, I'm fine, Alexander. Now that you're here, at least."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He started leaning in and my heart rate sped up so fast.

"Alexander" I whispered.

He leaned back and started laughing.

"Dear gosh, you breath is disgusting." Alexander said.

I blushed deeply and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. Alexander stood in the doorframe, smirking. He strutted over to me and ran his hand across my chest. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"You have a pretty nice body." He said.

I felt my body heat go up and I looked at him.

"Alexander, what are you-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled away and laughed at my awe-struck face.

"You're so adorable, I couldn't help myself." he smiled.

"Oh, I, um, thanks?" I stuttered.

"Ugh, so adorable. Oooh, let's binge-watch a show."

"Um, okay. Let's watch Friends. I always love a classic sitcom." I tell him.

"That's so adorable, okay, let's watch Friends."