Sweet/sad things🖤

btw feel free to share in the comments

And this will also contain just some random stuff to

Ok first one...

They say that the night was the time to say the things you can't say tomorrow...

2
My heart is weak to the sound and words that you speak

Three

I really like you, I want to make you happy, I don't want to disappoint you...
But I don't want to do that.

Four
I love you not because the sound of your name makes my angels dance,
but because the sound of your name calms my demons.

Six
She loved mysteries so much she became one

#7
Will you drink hot chocolate with me...
And pretend to love me

8
Never argue with stupid people because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience

If you guys are looking for a good song try
-the ready set   Killer

9
I'm trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand baby I'm falling I hope you catch me when I land

I know it doesn't really make sense but it's random stuff to so yeah....

(Its lyrics from a song try singing it )

10
The only way I can avoid being cringe while talking to a girl like you is by
using emojis 😜😁😋

11
I swear to fiercely love you in all your forms,  now and forever ❤️ I promise to never forget, that this is a once in a life time-love.

That kinda sounds like a wedding vowel

Here's a good one for a boy to say to a girl...

12
Your so different. Your special in a good way and meeting you has been the best thing thing that's happened to me since... well... I don't know. What I'm trying to say is that I really like you and have strong feelings for you, but I don't know if you feel the same way. Your a very attractive girl and you have a great personality so I'm not surprised that there's a lot of guys who like you but I just hope that you like me is all...

Yes or no?

One for a girl to say...

13
No boy has ever gotten my attention like the way you have. Iv never had feelings like this before, your on my mind 24/7 the reason I laugh a lot whenever I'm talking to you is because I'm really nervous and I don't know what to say, I feel sick in the stomach when I'm not talking to you. I just want to cuddle you and never let go I really like you, I want to make you happy the way you make me. I don't know what to do I don't know what to say, all these words and emotions are swirling around inside. Butterflies come alive when I'm next to you, there something about you that just completes me, my life without you would just be like a broken pencil... absolutely pointless.

Lol I didn't realise how long that was until I re-read it

Is it good? Yes or no?