Kabanata 13

-----

Dark. Creepy. Suffocating.

Where am I? I'm looking for the light even just a little source of it. The never ending darkness is blinding me. "Hello? Anyone around?" I managed to speak. I heard my voice echoed. Like I'm inside a tunnel.

And a door opened in front of me. Just a few steps from where I am standing. The sudden light made me close my eyes first and adjust. I can see their silhouettes even though it's a little bit blurry. Their suits. Their build. I can feel their desire. Their desire to get me.

"Who are you? Who are you and what do you want from me?" They just continued walking. Walking towards my direction. But I can't move. I can't step back. I can't even think well.

Few more steps and I think it's the end of me. I don't know them, but their presence makes me shiver. I don't know what to do and just closed my eyes.

"Hey little fighter, you are stronger. Much more than you can think of. You can be anyone. You can do anything. You can change it. You just need to wake up. Breakthrough." Her voice is as gentle and soft as the wind. I opened my eyes and found myself alone in a grassy place. The opposite of where I was moments ago. Even the guys in suit aren't here too.

I know who's talking. She, the guardian. I wonder how she look. How strong she is. What she can do. And how important am I for her to talk to.

"Just listen to me first. I know you are scared. Time will come, you should learn to fight. Let the spark in you go. Don't stop it. I, the guardian, will just be an advicer. Trust me. I will help you." She added.

Upon hearing her voice, I felt calm. I don't respond and let her speak.

"Be ready for the wars that you'll face. One of it is near. Be ready. Be strong. Fight for us. For your dear peculiars."

Napabalikwas ako sa kama. Tagaktak ang pawis sa noo ko. Akala ko talaga totoo ang lahat. Mabuti na to. Panaginip lang pala ang lahat. Naramdaman ko ang simoy ng hangin. Bukas ang bintana ng kwarto ko. I stood up and closed it.

Naisip ko bigla ang lahat ng mga nangyari sa panaginip ko. It's been days since I started dreaming about the guys in suit. About them wanting to get me. And also, advices from the guardian. Tama ang lahat ng sinasabi niya.

Mas lalo kong naiintindihan pero hindi parin maiaalis sa akin ang gulo ng utak ko. Some nights before I sleep, I think about this. If everything is real or I'm hallucinating. The feeling is still surreal. It's still unbelievable. Pero kailangan ko na ata talagang alisin ang alinlangan sa utak ko.