4. Amor

“Mm... mmm... zzz... zzz.... mm?” Frank jumped a little as he suddenly woke up, his eye lids fluttering heavily before lifting halfway and he sighed softly against the pillows he was cuddling. He groaned and buried his face into the mounds of fabric, his knees curled up towards his chest in the tiny bed. There wasn’t much room in the tiny wagons, but especially not when they were already occupied by sleeping muscle men.

Since the wagon belonged to Pierre the strong man was of course sleeping in the bed, Frank however had had to make do with creating a sort of nest on the floor with all the spare pillows and blankets he could find. It wasn’t too uncomfortable either, so at first he couldn’t understand why he had suddenly woken up.

“Mm... Pierre?” He mumbled sleepily, feeling a hand on his side and he tensed as a mouth pressed to his ear, his eyes growing wide. “Pierre what are you –”

“Shh.... You don’t want to wake him... do you Frankie?” The voice that purred into Frank’s ear was definitely not Pierre’s, the accent not French and the voice far too husky and seductive to be the friendly, silk tones of the strong man.

Frank felt his heart begin to race as the hand on his side slid down to his hip, the lips on his ear now kissing down his neck and he felt someone’s chest press to his back. He choked softly and considered pushing the person away, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He was transfixed. And he knew who it was, shouldn’t have been surprised this was even happening, really...

“Gerard?”

“Shh...” The ring master whispered again with more force this time, his hips pushing forward to press against the curve of Frank’s ass through their trousers and Frank squeaked softly, biting down hard on his lip as he felt the length of the ringmaster’s manhood pressing against his ass.

“G – Gerard?” Frank breathed, his voice barely audible as he did his utmost not to wake the sleeping Frenchman in the bed, but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut entirely. This was one wakeup call he didn’t know how to react to.

“Shh Frankie, I won’t tell you again.” Gerard growled, his tone not unkind but it made Frank shiver with fear anyway. “Be silent.” He demanded in a soft, seductive tone and Frank instantly clamped his teeth down on his tongue to make sure he didn’t slip up.

Now he could understand why Cain had said he was never able to push Gerard away, because as much as Frank knew he should call this all to a stop the way Gerard was rubbing against him, the way he could feel him growing hard in his trousers was making Frank’s own cock stir into life.

The young mechanic gulped softly and screwed his eyes tight shut, his breathing growing heavy as Gerard stripped him of his clothes fluidly, his fingers quick and nimble, going about a task they clearly did often. Frank didn’t know what to do as his garments were cast aside, his body shivering not from cold but from the pure fact of being exposed to such a devilishly seductive man. He didn’t know whether he should turn round or try to cover up, so he merely lay as still as he possibly could, letting Gerard do with him as he would.

“Mmm... Good boy...” Gerard purred huskily into his ear, clearly pleased and Frank’s breath caught in his throat as he felt the ringmaster shuffling out of his own clothes. The wagon was filled with the soft rustling of the fabric before Gerard’s hands came back to Frank’s hips and held tight, pulling the young man back as he pushed forward and Frank gasped at the feeling of his erection on the bare skin of his ass.

“Oh God...”

“Quiet.” Gerard hushed him instantly, though his tone held amusement as he snaked a hand round to wrap around Frank’s erection and stroke lazily.