5

Michael's P.O.V

I'm going to leave I can't find her. I give up. I started to walk to the door then I bumped in to sombody, but caught her before she could fall.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"No no. It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Again." I recognized that voice. I looked at her face and it was DeJa.

"Thanks for not letting me fall." she looked at me and her eyes widened. "Michael." she tried to run away again, but I grabbed her by her hand and kissed her passionately.

DeJa's P.O.V

I was trying to avoid Michael, but that plan didn't work. I was so embarrassed and tried to run away again, but he pulled me back and before I knew it his sweet soft lips were against mine. I couldn't help but blush and kiss him back. I pulled back from our kiss and his arm were still wrapped around my waist. I was still blushing really bad. God I hope he doesn't notice. I started staring into his gorgeous brown eyes. They were sparkling a lot. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. I love his smile.

"So now what." he didn't say anything back he just smiled at me and kissed me again. This kiss made my spine tingle, but in a good way. This time he pulled back from me.

"I don't know. What do you think?" I didnt know what to think. I got my heart broken and filled with love on the same day.

Michael's P.O.V

She looked away from me with sadness in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know what I should do Michael."

"What do you mean." She pulled me outside and looked back at me.

"I just got out of one of the best relationships I have ever had.

I don't know if I can move on just yet. Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of feelings for you Michael. I really do. Its just"

"It's just what?"

"I don't know. Something inside is telling me to be with you, but something else is saying wait." I wrapped my arm around her.

"I want you to be mine. Do whatever you feel is right. Ok." i pulled her into a hug and I could hear her cry. I just held he tighter.

DeJa's P.O.V.

I felt really bad. Why can't I just make up my mind. The whole situation got me all worked up and emotional. I'm trying really hard not to cry in front of Michael again, but when he hugged me I couldn't hold it in. He held me for a good 10 minutes.

"I'm sorry. I got you shirt wet." He laughed. God how I loved his laugh.

"It's ok. I'm just glad you're feeling better." I was still wiping away the last of my tears before I could laugh a little.

"Yeah. I do feel better. D you wanna go back inside?"

"No. I like it out here better. How about we go for a walk instead."

"That sounds great." I smiled and he smiled back at me. He grabbed my hand and we began our walk.

We talked for a long time. it was just about random stuff nature, animals, music, and other stuff.

"So tell me about your family." I didn't really want to talk about them considering that they're way too much.

"Well, there's my mom, dad, and 3 brothers. I wasn't really close to anyone but my dad and one of my brothers."