13

Michael's P.o.V

So after we blessed our food conversations broke out. I really want to know what happened to Joesph. Like what did he do this time? Janet was sitting right infront of me and kept throwing corn at me. Maybe she was trying to get my attention. I was too busy trying to figure stuff out until I got corn stuck in my nose. Everyone was laughing.

"What do you want?"

"I remember what I need."

" You said you were gonna tell me after dinner."

"Well everyone else is well was talking." Everyone was silent and was still trying to catch their breaths from laughing.

"Ok then what do you need?"

"Ok I need" Before she could say what she needed Joesph came in and everyone went dead silent.

"I see you're already eating"

" Joesph I need to talk to you upstairs." Mother sounded mad. Like really mad. She got up from the table and she and joesph walked up stairs to their room and closed the door.

"Well she seems mad." Randy said as he broke the awkward silence.

"Anyways as I was saying Michael I need help with my dancing for the talent show. Can you help me maybe?"

"I can try, but you won't like me when we're done."

" De Ja do you dance or sing?" La Toya asked. Everyone in our family is musical were just not famous.

"I do a little of both."

"Really can we see a little after dinner"

"um sure I guess."

De Ja's P.o.V

Oh my glob what did I just get myself in to. Embaressment here I come.

Well It's short so yeah. It's what I got, but uh what song should she sing give me some suggestions guys.