S I X - Bitch, you know who you're messing with? √

Stefanie snorted.

Oh, how dare she.

Glaring at me, I felt her unwavering presence. The game's on.I pushed Stefanie to the wall and held her by the neck, tightening my grip.

"Listen here, bitch. I am training your pathetic pack and if you disrespect me, I'll end your life right here."

"You have no rights to disrespect me!" She rasped, her claws are extruding from her fingers. "I am a Luna! And you -- you are merely a pathetic Beta, and a girl who was the omega of our pack, you're pathetic."

"Well I guess, we have to leave. I mean, as you said I am merely a Beta. If you say so that you can train your pack yourself!"

I let go.

She gasped, pulling away, rubbing her bruised throat.

I growled back at her, baring my teeth as she stood up and dusted herself.

She huffed, "Whatever."

"Alright, Guess we have to leav-"

"Wait!"

I kept a stone face as I yawned. "Yes, Alpha Blake?" Blinking my eyes in innocence.

"I apologise for my m-mates behaviour." He gulped. "Please, we are urgently in need of help."

"Ah, of course." I grinned. "Since you, the Alpha has spoken."

I paused. "But.. your mate is enough to train the pack --after all, I am a pathetic--"

"No!" Blake cut me off. I raised my eyebrows.

"You are so much more than that." He looked at me straight in the eyes as he said that.

I rolled my eyes, at his pitful attempt of double meaning.

"I- You are a well respected warrior and Beta across the whole world. Please, stay. We--I need you."

Stefanie gasped. She growled and took a step towards me, I feel another yawn coming up. I didn't get my beauty sleep.

"We-we don't need you! I'm stronger than you will ever be, Beta."

I laughed.

"Dearie, didn't you hear what was said? Your pack needed me because YOU couldn't train them well. Also, what did your mate said about training them?"

"Admit it, I am a better fighter, warrior and trainer who will strengthen your pack."

"Oh yeah? I, Stefanie Tyler, challenge you to a fight."

This bitch just bet her life.

"It's on." I smirked.

I shifted into my white wolf and gasps erupted. Meh, whatever. It gets normal, and to be honest quite annoying sometimes.

"Who is that freak?"

"What are those symbols?"

"Is that Chrissy? That Chrissy? She's back?"

"Dude! Grab the popcorn there's a show to watch!"

Stefanie shifted into her normal brown wolf.I laughed at her size, it's the size of a pup. My oh my, I'm at least thrice her size.

When she saw my wolf, how large she is. She cowered down a little before regaining her composure. Ah, Alpha power. Ah, luna.

"Just give up already." I barked out -- Yes, yes. We understand barks --

"No! You will bow down to me!" She growled back.

Oh, you're doomed. Dead meat. Dead scrumptious Luna meat.

I sat down on the floor. She looked at my wolf with raised eyebrows and prepared to pounce on me. Her front legs are tensed as she prepared her Attack.

I rolled my eyes, her attacking form was weak. With a snap of my jaw, a strong gust of wind blew her to the other side of the house.

I chuckled in my wolf form.. which, wasn't a nice sound. Sounded like a rusty chainsaw, honestly.

Another click of my jaw and Stefanie was surrounded with fire.

She changed back to human form, butt naked and with terror, panic strickened, she screamed for Blake.

"BABY! HELP ME.HELP!" she screamed, with tears down her cheeks.

Woooow that 360° crazy turn of emotions though.

Blake rolled his eyes, and he seems to know that I will not kill her. He laughed and stood at the other side of the room, watching.

Then Stefanie looked at him in disbelief, then turned to look at me.Her eyes held terror,anger, and.. jealousy?

"I admit losing. Stop the fire!" She hissed.

With a click of my tongue, the fire stopped. Stefanie collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.

Yeah, she definitely was scared of fire.

"How did you do that?" Someone from the pack gasped.

"Dude, that was hella cool!" I turn my head and could see a boy around highschool age, cheering. His friend blinked when he saw me looking and jabbed his elbow into his stomach.

Dropping his box of 'popcorn', he groaned with pain and a jabbing contest started.

I whistled, as a mysterious glob of water appeared above Stefanie's head. I heard Blake letting out a sound and before Stefanie could ask him why, a splash was heard; Followed by a piercing scream.

"Y-you! WITCH!"

As I turned away, I heard Stefanie whispering under her breath, so soft that even Blake wouldn't hear it if it wasn't for my enhanced hearing as a Amathath.

"You will pay for this."