S E V E N - Who, Blake? √

So.

Today was Day 1 of training.

"Everyone IN THE FIELD NOW!" I shouted through the house. I coughed, when my voice cracked in the middle of the sentence.

When I went to the field, everyone was staring at me. Looks like I'm popular.

But the girls were all glaring at me, like the dogs they were.

"EVERYONE, GIVE ME 500 SIT-UPS AND PUSH UPS!" I yelled. The command rang through the whole field.  The members began to did the sit ups as I crossed my arms and surveyed the whole field.

"Bitch," one of the girls muttered.

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"I said, 'BITCH'. Are you deaf or what?" she hissed. I remember her. She's Stefanie's side kick when I was still here. Her name.. name -- ah! Patricia.

P A T R I C I A can't keep her legs shut.

That bitch was so not a smart cookie.

"Oh...You said I'm a bitch? Who's the fucking bitch who slept with every guy in this pack just to climb ranks?" I replied, snickering. A couple guys in the field chuckled, and a group of girls tried to hold in their laughter as poor Patricia gets humiliated the first day of training.

"Ha-ha-ha.Very funny, as if you don't sleep around you slut." She sneered.

Okay, sleeping with people to climb up the hierarchy is totally different from slut shaming.

I snarled and the girl jumped back and whimpered in submission. Her wolf knew to submit to me as I have Amathath Blood, which equals to Alpha.But this stupid bitch doesn't.

After about five seconds of submission, she shook her head in confusion, which turned into anger within seconds.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" she growled, lengthening her claws.

My wolf was taking over me and if she doesn't stop now, I would lose control. I've never lost control.

"Someone. Get. Her. The. Fuck. Out." I gritted my teeth, my eyes pure black from the anger. One person went up and took her away. With her screaming, I was losing it.

Oh, you wouldn't believe it.

The girl was moaning, rubbing against Blake as she complained to him about my attitude to her."Ugh! Blakie! She-she-That bitc-"

Beforr she even finished the word , Blake growled.

"If you dare to finish that sentence I'll kill you right on the spot."

I smirked. Oh boy, this was going to be fun. He's whipped. I was only here for less than a full day.

There was no more drama after that. The training was uneventful.

Later, during dinner. Blake asked me why that barbie bitch was submissive.

"Well," I said, with a whole mouth full of food.

"My mother-" I gulped down a big gulp of water. "She was.. Special. "

"I guess you could say that lead me for Alpha blood." I chuckled.

"Al-Alpha blood?" Blake choked out. He gasped and coughed loudly as bits of food flew out from his mouth - I swear a small bits of noodle flew from his nose.

I laughed darkly.

"Well, like you. I'm evil." I smiled.

Blake just sat there, staring at me with a emotionless face. His eyes were blank, as he gulped down a glass of water. I see terror swirling his eyes..

Something is wrong.

Terribly wrong.

Didn't he knew I had Alpha blood? Why was he surprise?

Didn't he knew that I was a Amanthath?