Chapter 1: New Home

This is my first story so don't judge
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Jonathan pov

Looking at my bare room I sigh. My mom and I are moving to Canada so she can live with her new rich fiancé Erin.

Her and my dad divorced because she had an affair with Erin, but won custody over me. I hate her, I mean she is the one that cheated on him.

"Jonathan our plane is going to take off in an hour we need to go!" My mother said. I sigh as I grab my black duffle bag and blue backpack then head downstairs. When I get get to the bottom of the stairs I see mother with her luggage. She comments, "About time you came down." I roll my eyes. We walk to the to the uber and put our stuff in the trunk.

   When we get to the airport I got to keep both my bags on the plane. We sat in first class because Erin payed for the flight.

After about twenty minutes in the flight I take out my drawing notebook and resume my drawing of a wolf while listening to Nirvana and Metallica.

After I finish I put my notebook back in my bag and just listen to music and start thinking about Toronto. 'I mean it's not that bad my online friends live there like ohm, Luke, and Bryce.......but I know I'm going to probably by my quiet real life self not my loud and delirious online side which sucks.'

I look out the window to see that we are going to start to land soon. 'Damn I didn't think I was thinking for that long.'

   I wake up mom at say that we were going to land soon so we weren't one of the last to get off the plane.

When we got off the plane we had to wait for mom's luggage. While waiting I noticed that I man was holding a sign the said 'Kelly and Jonathan Dennis' I sighed knowing that Erin had sent someone to get us 'why couldn't he have drove here himself that lazy ass.'

When mom found her luggage we went to the man with the sign "are you Kelly and Jonathan Dennis?" He asked. "Yes we are" mom answer-ed.

We were taken to a gold wrapped bmw i8, (my dream car) which I have to say was nice as hell. We put are things in the car and start driving.

   After driving for about half an hour I start to see that we are around more trees and some big houses. Then I saw the biggest house out of all of them and we started driving to that one I roll my eyes 'of course.'

   When we park I take my things out of the car and start thinking to pass the time when mom gets her things out. 'I bet you they will think I'm weird because I don't act like them and mom's going to fake it like acting like them.'
Mom starts waving her hand in front of my face to catch my attention which it did. "Hello Jon come on we need to get inside." I nod to her because I don't want to talk to her right now.

   While walking to the front door we pass many nice cars like Lamborghinis. When we near the door I see that it opens and Erin is there with a great big smile on his face when he sees Kelly. But when he see me his smile falters a little bit then turns big again 'called it well at least Tyler and Isa aren't hear yet.' then I hear a pur of a car I turn around and see a Camaro ZL1 1LE also a corvette I missed, but I see Tyler and Isa get out of it.

   All I think is 'fuck'

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you all for reading if you see a mistake tell me so I (666 words) can fix it and hope you enjoyed!

Jess out

Peace!