Chapter 9: Accident

Jonathan pov

After lunch every class was normal and then I went to the ice skating rink for practice and I know what your think 'why can you do this and not gym'

Well you see I told the coach about my rib cage (asking him not to tell) and he said that I'll just distract because you just skate around a little and skating a little is something I can do.

So walking into the ice skating rink I see mini so I walk up to him. I then tap his shoulder which I guess scared him so he turned around quickly and tries to hit my chest and I could see it would hurt.

   So I grabbed his arm and shoved him back making him fall on the group with a loud smack.

   Everyone looks at me and then I come to my senses and pick up mini and ask if he's okay. "Yeah I'm fine it just surprised me that you would do that and that you are that strong."

   I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Tyler. 'Crap I forgot they're dating I'm in deep shit!'

   Tyler then yells "WHY WOULD YOU PUSH MINI YOU KNOW YOUR STRONGER THAN HIM. YOU COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT HIM!"

   So I have to yell be which now thinking about it is a bad idea. "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THOUGH!"

   I then start coughing a lot and I taste some of my blood I decide that I'm just going to go to Luke's house and get turnt at this party but I need to wash the blood out first.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Mini pov

   When I get tapped on the back I wasn't expecting it so I jumped and spun around to hit the person, but when I see it's Jon I can't stop soon enough.

He then grabs my arm and shoves me to the floor going into defensive mode. I saw the hate in his eyes shine for a second. He then helps me up and asks if I'm okay so I say "yeah ok fine it just surprised me that you would do that and that you are that strong."

But then Tyler my bf (the best one at that) starts yelling at him then something even more surprising was he yelled back even louder.

He then started coughing and I think I saw blood in his mouth but he walked away so I told Tyler I'm just going to check up on him.

I slowly walk behind him seeing that he is still coughing badly, has his hands in his pocket, and his head down. We get to the bathroom I make sure he doesn't see me when he goes in and then I go in.

When I get in I see that he's spitting blood into the sink so I run up to him and ask if he's okay. He says "I'm fine but sorry I pushed you it was only an accident."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you all for reading and I started a new book called wishes go check it out. Also I do know where is book is going it will have an ending.

Jess out

Peace!