Chapter 11: More Than A Kiss

Evan pov

Walking up to the house I take a breath 'tonight is the night where I kiss Jonathan no matter what.' Opening the door I see people getting crazy.

Opening the door I find Tyler and Craig talking. I say hi to them, grab a drink, and start talking to them. Later on when I'm a little drunk I see Jonathan in the crowd getting danced on by other girls(him looking uncomfortable). For some reason I got mad and stormed up to them and grabbed Jon away.

I soon relax when we get far enough away to talk "Hey are you okay Evan you seemed really mad when you grabbed me? Also you reak of alcohol and I'm not drinking at all, I don't drink anymore." I look at him then say "no no I'm fine it's just that you seemed uncomfortable and I don't want you not enjoying Luke's party."

He nodded then I started starting at him admiring his beauty. Then without thinking I drag him out to the yard and when we get there I kiss him. Kiss him. 'How could I be so stupid, he's straight remember Evan!' He looked at me with surprise then did something I thought would never happen, he kissed me.

I was so caught off guard that I didn't realize that he put my arms around his neck and pushed me onto the side of the house. As we started making out when it was getting good we heard Luke yell "Jonathan! Are you out here! I've been looking all over for you buddy and you're not picking up your phone!"

With that Jonathan started walking away when I stopped him to say "you can't just leave at least say something!" He smirked after I said that and got really close to my ear to say "you are a really good kisser and I hope to kiss you again." Then he started walking away leaving me a blushing mess.

I then started walking inside having nothing to do outside anymore (sadly). When I walked through the door I spot Brock so I go up to him and hope that we can just talk and I can talk about Jonathan. When I get up to him I see he's talking to a guy that I think his name is Brian. When they saw me Brian gave Brock a kiss and a hug then left, leaving Brock blushing.

When I get up to him I say "looks like you got a new boyfriend right?" He slapped my arm and said "yeah actually I did and I hope that it will last this time." He looked down sadly after saying that. I try and make the mood better by saying "he wasn't the one and he was a dick. We all love you, you don't need mason he cheated on you (mason is a random name) and you are better than him."

Brock nodded putting a smile on his face saying "you're right I don't need him, he needs me." So we started talking again about other things so I decide that Brock is trustworthy and say "I like a guy and it's Jonathan." He looked surprised at first then smirked saying "well Lui owes me 20 bucks now, but does he know that you like him?"

I nod and say "we started making out behind to house, but Luke had to come out and call for Jonathan. I'm going to start looking for him again after." Brock nodded thoughtfully and said "well that's good you to can have a great start, but if he hurts you Evan. We won't hesitate to hurt him." I laugh remembering when I had caught my girlfriend cheating and the guys all started yelling at her that she fucked up and then I hear someone whisper in my ear saying "if you liked kissing me so much why don't we do it again, but remember I have limits to my breathing so I don't think you want to kill me."

I turn around and see Jonathan. I grab his hand and let him lead the way to the bedrooms upstairs 'omg is he doing what I think he's doing! Yas!!' When we get to one room Jon locked the door and said with a really hot smirk "well the party never really started, so do you want to start it?" Of course I had said yes and it was the best party in my life.

But maybe I shouldn't have gone to school the next day because I couldn't really walk and all I could do was think about Jon.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you all for reading sorry I posted this late I tried making it longer to make up for it so I hope you enjoyed

Jess out

Peace!