Chapter 13: Sex

3rd person

   Evan was getting dragged upstairs by Jonathan because he didn't want to explain the next day when his mom came back why the couch was ruined. When they get to Evan's room when he closes the door he gets slammed into the wall instantly getting a kiss from his lover.

Jonathan trails his hand down to Evan's ass giving it squeeze. Evan moans earning Jon access to Evan's mouth. Evan is trying to work on getting his pants down. Moaning as Evan stared to touch Jon because his pants are down, he pulls away for air, looking at Evan seeing him already taking of his own shirt he decides to take his off too.

   Not liking that Evan had his pants on still he works to get them off. When off he puts his hands under Evan's thighs signaling to wrap his legs around his waist. Doing so Evan moans  loudly when Jon starts attack his neck and finding his sweet spot instantly and playing with one of his nipples at the same time, at the same time Jon is holding Evan he squeezing his ass.

Jonathan starts to back up until to hits the bed making him fall so Evan was now straddle him. Jonathan stops biting his neck and puts his hand in Evan's boxers, Evan moaning in reply. Taking the boxers off of Evan he starts pumping him and messing with the tip feeling pre cum starts to ooze.

   Evan starts to whine not liking that Jonathan has underwear on he grabs them and takes them off forcefully. Evan then sits up signaling Jonathan to sot at the end of the bed, he starts to trail kisses down Jon's face down to his shaft. Suddenly putting it in his mouth gagging at the size.

   Jonathan starts moaning at the sucking and from the vibrations of Evan moaning around him. He tangles his hands in Evan's hair up starts to mouth fuck Evan. Feeling himself getting closer he pulls Evan up to him earning another whine from Evan.

   Putting his hand up to Evan he instantly puts them I his mouth getting them all wet. When they were wet enough Jonathan slowly puts one in Evan earning a cry of pain, getting him kisses all over the face and whispers of sweet nothings.

   Jonathan then put his second finger in and it brushed up against Evan's prostate and he moaned loudly signaling to Jon that he found what he was looking for.

   Taking his fingers out earning a whimper from his lover he went in rough and immediately hit Evan's prostate. Drooling from being in pure bliss Evan's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

   Thrusting in fast and rough Jon could feel Evan getting close so he started to go faster. Soon after Evan came, but since Jon didn't he kept going earning a mewl from Evan because he was sensitive right now.

   Cumming deep inside Evan, Jon moans lowly feeling Evan tighten around him before pulling out. Pulling Evan up to the head of the bed under the blanket the fall asleep with Jon hugging Evan securely.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I really wanted the title to be 'wetter is better', but I needed a real title for you guys even though the title isn't any better then 'wetter is better' but whatever. I got the idea for the name 'wetter is better' when thinking about how to write this, while eating mac and cheese watching 'Beautiful Creatures' good movie in my opinion.

I did not reread this because I just couldn't do if there are any mistakes I'm sorry.

Hope you all enjoyed I kinda had a hard time writing this because of the smut it was awkward and hard to come up with the idea.

Jess out

Peace!