Chapter 4: School

Jonathan pov

I wake up to my alarm clock so i turn it off and groan.

   I get up after almost falling asleep a second time and grab a white tank top, gray pants, gray t-shirt, and my shoes. Then head to the bathroom.

After my shower and I get changed I go to my duffle bag and take out the books I packed and put my ice skates back in. 'Why did I even take them out in the first place?' I just take the duffle bag deciding that it would be my bag for now.

Walking downstairs I come face to face with Erin and I just awkwardly stand there. "Hey there Jon Kelly told that you had a motorcycle back in North Carolina, but couldn't bring it here so I got you one and I asked your mom and which was your favorite and got it." I look at him with astonishment. "Really.....thanks."

Walking to where he said the bike was I started thinking 'I can't believe he would really do that......bet it was to get me to like him more.'

Finally getting to where the bike was I saw it in all its glory. It was a cbr1000rr in blue which I wanted forever (picture at top is the bike). I went over to it putting the duffle bag on my back and seeing the helmet that you couldn't see the person's eyes next to it.

   After getting situated with my helmet on I speed toward where they said the school was. It was nice riding like this again but soon that came to an end as I saw the school nearing.

   Everyone was looking at me in the parking lot even Tyler and Isa which is odd.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Tyler pov

   While talking to Isa about random shit I see a motorcycle zoom pass us then stop in a parking spot. 'Who the fuck is that?' Then after a while the person took off there helmet and to my surprise it's Jonathan! 'I thought he was a wimp!'

   Everyone fell in love with Jon I could tell but he didn't seem to be paying attention to them or anything at all.

   While at lunch I sat at my table see everyone there but not mini yet 'where is he I just want to kiss him.' Yeah I know what your thinking and yes we are together just in secret.

   Evan then started talking "So anyone of you see the new boy that everyone is talking about?" Lui replied excitedly "Yeah and he was hot!" Now we don't care that lui and moo were gay it's just that I was never going to admit I was.

   "I have too he's my step mom's son so I saw him yesterday." Everyone looked surprised and Evan quickly replied "Didn't you say he was a geek or some shit though?" "I thought he was okay!"

   Then we hear the lunch room door open and Jon comes in some people asking him to sit with them but he just looked at his phone then looked up and started walking someone's table.

Seeing him walk to some of our other friends we don't talk to much made us all look at each other.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Jonathan pov

I walked right up to Luke or cartoonz and sat next to him. He looked at me weird so did ohm and Bryce. "Can I help you?" Luke asked.

"Wow we meet for the first time and your rude to me thanks." His eyes lit up after hearing my voice and he hugged me. "Delirious I can't believe you weren't lying when you said you were here!"

Ohm and Bryce both got hit with realization and started hugging me too. Everyone was looking at us even Tyler and his friends.

The only thing I was thinking was 'can I just be let from this hug and breath?'

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed and this isn't crap

If there are any mistakes tell me and I'll fix them!

Jess out

Peace!