Chatper 7: Memories

Jonathan pov
His dream

Walking down the street of where my house was (in North Carolina) I saw my best friend Ryan or cry as people called him.

Walking up to him he started talking "hey did you hear about that party that's tonight? Anyone and everyone is going to be there."

I smiled at that being the party animal I was back then. We started getting ready and talked about what we were going to do there.

So from what I know there are going to be everything there from drugs to alcohol. Yep we were horrible kids.

So when we got to the party I get shit faced, but then I remember I have to drive home cry and his girlfriend Hanna.

When we got to the car we all got in but cry asked me "are you sure your okay to drive I don't want to put Hanna in any danger." I then reply "yeah of course I'm fine." I wasn't.

When I pulled out and started driving out of the parking lot of the forest preserve (the party in the woods) when I lose control and crash into a tree full speed no stopping.

Looking around to see if cry and Hanna are alright I see cry looks good enough but Hanna wasn't moving and her head had blood on it because she side was were the tree hit.

   Cry started yelling at him for being stupid and asking to help him get her out. I felt like death was in me because of what I just did.

   Once we got Hanna out we check her pulse and could find one so we called the police and told them what happened.

   I ended up going to jail over night for drunk driving but mom was not worried because she just thought I was at a friends house and didn't tell her like I sometimes did.

   The next day when I got out I went straight to cry who was at the hospital in Hanna's room. I saw him siting in the chair with his head down trying to stop crying.

When he saw me he just went up to me and punched me saying this was my fault and I couldn't deny it, it was.

   But we just sat down and watched her. Then all of a sudden the heart monitor made a loud beep and that's when everything went to shit....... even more.

   Cry got up and started yelling for doctors and at me. I was just in shock because I caused this. The doctors rushed in making us leave.

   Walking home (because my car is wrecked) I get pushed to the ground so I turn to around see who did it and I saw cry. He then said with so much venom in his voice "I'm going to make your life hell like you did to mine." Then ran off.

   After that everyone at school that week was mean to me saying to was all me fault and just being rude like pushing me down and stuff like that.

   But in that week I was just with my dad (mom is usually never home) I started to feel like someone was stabbing me.

  When we went to the doctors and we found out that my rib cage are pushed into my lugs because of the crash and I couldn't get out of breath or that would hurt me more (so no yelling or being loud or louder then he is online) and it could never be fixed. Mom never found out and never will.

                           End of dream

   Waking up in a cold sweat I hear my phone ring. Not looking at who it is I answer it. "Hey Jon it's Luke and I wanted to know if you wanted to go to my party after school it's around 6?" I froze thinking it over to try and not be rude.

I don't notice I was spacing out until like started yelling really loud so I yelled back "WHAT!" Which was a bad i idea because my lugs started hurting and I started coughing.

I started changing with Luke still being loud and me being not as loud as before because I can't.

   Then when I get my pants I someone knocks on the door. I open it and there is Tyler's friend or the goalie. He blushes when he sees I don't have a shirt on then runs to Tyler's room.

   Closing the door I end the call with Luke and put one of my shirts on. Then I looked at my contacts in my phone.

   Scrolling through I find Ryan's and Hanna's contacts. That's when I decided to leave and explore because I have time.

   Going downstairs I pass the kitchen to see Tyler, Tyler's friend, and mom looking at me and that's when I went outside.

   When I feel my pockets I see I don't have my keys so I go inside. When I go passed the kitchen they don't see me and that's when I hear the ending of what mom was talking about and it was about me.

   Hearing it was about how cry made my life hell before he moved and disappeared from the face of the earth. I start getting Memories about us.

                              Jon's Memory

   It was the first day of 5th grade and I was new to this school and I was nervous.

   Being quiet the whole day got people saying I was weird and started chanting that when I walked by a boy started yelling at them saying "would you like it if I did that to you stop that!"

   I then walked up to the boy and learned his name was Ryan but everyone called him cry. That's the day I met my best friend but at the time I didn't know he was also my worst nightmare.

                           End of memory

   I smile at that memory and grab my keys and leave to school.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you all for reading! I hope you like it and sorry it was up kinda late

If there are any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them!

Jess out

Peace!