Chapter 3: Secrets and Dinner

Jonathan pov

   While lying on the bed mom came in and told me not to bother Tyler because he has a friend over. I don't really care unless they start making noise because that bothers me because his room is right next to mine.

   After i hear them come up stairs and after a while I hear a quiet noise thinking it's nothing I just keep lying there, but then I hear it again but louder and I got kinda mad so I walked up to his door quietly to see what was making that noise what I saw shocked me though.

   There under Tyler was a boy much smaller then him and they were making out. How I saw this was because he didn't close his door all the way, so I walked back quickly and quietly in my room. Then walk to his room loudly so they could here my footsteps.

   When I went into his room I saw the Tyler was sitting on the other side of the bed trying to control his breathing.

"I heard a noise and wanted to see if everyone was okay......" Tyler replied almost instantly sa-
id "no no we're fine......oh and Jon this is mini or Craig, mini Jon or Jonathan" mini said hello and I replayed hi back then said "okay so whatever that noise was hope it wasn't anything bad." Then left.

When I got back into my room I had to almost stop myself from laughing knowing that he doesn't know I role that way also I just play it off well like he does.

   I sit back on my bed and grab my laptop to start playing h1z1 and try to see if I could win. It started out good, but I kept siting and I just kept getting madder and madder so I went downstairs and tried to remember where the kitchen was so I could grab a drink and a snack then head back up like I did all the time.

While finding the kitchen I saw in the dining room that everyone was looking at me. That when I realized how late it was and how everyone was eating.

"Jon do you want to eat with us." mom asked. I said "sure." And sat down, served myself, and started eating.

Erin then said "so Kelly you said you were in a marriage before this what happened did he die or did you divorce I would like to know." After he said that all eyes were on mom even mine because she said not to say anything about her cheating on him to Erin or the kids.

"Well you see.......we got a divorce because things weren't working out that well and we thought it would have felt better if we just split up." Was what she said. I almost burst out laughing getting a glare in return from mom.

I kept eating while I was eating and thought 'I have to keep so many secrets and I haven't even been here a day.' When coming back to my senses I saw that I was down with dinner so I put my dish in the sink and went upstairs.

   When I got upstairs I set my alarm early so I could shower and get ready for my first day at school. I just hope I don't mess it up.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and It wasn't crap like I think it was but I'm going to bed now it's almost one I the morning and I have school tomorrow

If there are any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them thank you

Jess out

Peace!