Part 3 / Bonding With Eleanor | Dinner With The Lads | Moment With Zayn ♥

[Author's Note: So, here's Part 3. 'Cause I thought you'd be bored with Part 2 due to its shortness. Haha. So, enjoy Part 3. READ. VOTE. COMMENT. Be a FAN. THANKYOU THANKYOU. xx

                                                                                                                                                                             BieberPayne]

/Sunday Morning

                It’s sunny, but it’s kinda cold. What a weather we have today, huh? I decided to have a warm bath. I wish I could just stay for more minutes there, but I can’t. Today, I’ll be meeting the Eleanor Calder. I’m sad because Danielle can’t come yet. Liam told me she’s still busy on her job.

                I walked out the bathroom. I wore my white blouse and covered with my purple varsity jacket, my denim skinny jeans, and my black flats. I blow dried my hair and put it on a ponytail. I put on a little eyeliner and mascara. It’s 11:45. Eleanor would be here any minute. So I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse with my money and my key then went downstairs. The doorbell suddenly rang. That might be her. I opened the door and she gave me the cutest smile ever. Then she gave me a friendly hug. ‘Awe. How nice. We just met but it felt like we were already best friends.’ I thought to myself. As we both pulled away from the hug, I gave her a smile.

Eleanor: Hi Ronnie. Nice to finally meet you.

Me: Nice to finally meet you, too. And he is right. You are so beautiful.

Eleanor: Who’s he?

Me: Louis. [Smiled]

Eleanor: Oh [Giggles] you’re very gorgeous. You could be a model someday.

Me: Well. Oh. [I am so speechless] How?

Eleanor: I could mentor you someday. You’ll have a gorgeous future. We’ll find out soon. So, let’s go now.

                By the way, Eleanor is wearing a pink maxi dress. She matched it with her white wedged 4-inch heels. Gorgeous model I’m with today, huh. Haha. The dress was just simple but she made it look so fabulous. Beautiful.

Me: C’mon. [I smiled]

                We called a cab and she told the driver where to go.

At the shop~ Oh my gosh. I don’t know what to pick. All clothes were beautiful. And expensive. I can’t pick. So Eleanor decided she’ll just pick for me. Then, after a few minutes of scanning dresses, she finally found the perfect one that attracted my eyes the most. It was a purple cocktail mid- thigh silk dress. It was beautiful. She matched it with black pumps and black purse. It was perfect.

Me: By the way, Eleanor, it’s so not that casual. Why?

Eleanor: Well, sorry. I can’t tell you. I promised Zayn I won’t.

Me: Ugh. Please? [I gave her my puppy dog eyes]

Eleanor: Your puppy dog eyes are cute but I’m really sorry, Ron.

Me: [I sighed then giggled] Fine.

Eleanor: Good. Oh we should be ready before 6 PM, okay?

Me: Okay.

Eleanor: C’mon now. I’ll pay these and let’s go grab a coffee out.

                So, she paid all things we bought. I told her I could pay it but she insisted that she’ll pay it. Then we went at Starbucks for a mini- stop. Then she went home to get her dress. She’ll get ready at my house. She’ll also do my hair and makeup, that’s what she told me.