Part 6 / Safe N' Sound ♥

[Author's Note: HEY THERE. I read my story a while ago on my phone, I saw I got some WRONG parts. I edited some things on Part 1 and Part 3. Haha. Funny me.  So, I don't see any comments but I got 150+ reads on the first 5 Parts of my story. Errrrrrm, please Read, Vote, or Comment? I want your opinions. I'm craving for your comments. I want you to tell me if I'm a hoorrible or good writer. Haha. If I see comments, I would write more and longer. Haha. So, here's Part 6. Hope you enjoy even if it's kinda short. xx BieberPayne]

/While Sleeping…

Voice 1: Awwe! They look so cute! [Nialler’s voice]

Voice 2: We should take a picture of them! [Louis’]

Voice 3: Guys, we should leave them. I’m not getting involved on that. [Liam’s]

Voice 4: Yeah. Let’s go down no, lads before they wake up! [Hazza’s]

                I heard a shutter sound when I was sleeping. Zayn was still on his place. Except his left hand that was now wrapped by the side of my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and found four lads giggling and whispering until I made a fake cough which made them look at me. Louis was holding his phone, typing random thing I obviously do not know. Then…

Louis: And… Tweeted! I’m done!

                I heard my phone beep. The familiar beep was a notification from my Twitter account. I sat up, grabbed my phone and saw a photo of me and Zayn sleeping with the caption “Cute couple, @IamVeronica and @zaynmalik sleepin’. Lol”. Then I started to receive Rayn haters’ tweets. Thanks Lou.

Me: Why, Lou?!

Louis: It’s cute!

Me: What’s so cute on having death threats?

Louis: Oh, they’ll get over it, they’ll face the fact someday.

Me: HOPEFULLY.

Louis: [Just smirked] Oh. By the way, they won’t do that. I tweeted them not to give you death threats. And besides, don’t you want our fans to know the beautiful girl of our Zayn? [He giggled]

Me: Ugh. Whatever. Never mind. I’ll get used to it someday, I wish [I sighed and rolled my eyes]

                Then suddenly, Zayn woke up ‘cause of me and Lou’s [NOISY] conversation.

Zayn: What about my girl?

Louis: Nothing.

                Zayn looks at his phone, he saw Lou’s tweet. His eyes widened then he smiled.

Zayn: Oh, silly Lou.

Louis: See, Ronnie?! [Then he laughed]

                My phone beeped again. I saw the mention was from Danielle. “Awwe. @IamVeronica , u two are so cute! She doesn’t deserve hate.” Awe! Danielle tweeted me. Then, I started to receive more mentions. I decided to go open it to my laptop. I was shocked on what I saw. I now have 5,000 followers on Twitter. A few days ago, it was just 800. Then, whoa! How sweet Directioners are. Some fans even made a username using RAYN. I laughed out loud.

Louis: So, hey. There’s pizza downstairs. C’mon, mates. [Then went out my room then downstairs.]

Me: Let’s go down now.

Zayn: Let’s go.

                He stood up, then he helped me stood up, too. Then, he fixed his hair. After it, we went downstairs, and saw Liam eating while typing random things on his phone [or just texting], Harry holding a pizza while watching TV, Niall sitting down the couch, and the pizza box on his lap, and Louis eating pizza and holding a bowl of chopped carrots. Niall really loves food so much. What I and Zayn thought that there’s going to be only one box of pizza. But no. There were THREE. The last box was for me and Zayn.

Me: Whoa there, Nialler. You really do love food, huh?

Niall: Yes. Yes I do.

                So, after eating, watching TV, doing random things, I looked at the wall clock. It was already 8 PM. What? Time flies so fast, eh?

Me: Err, Zayn, you and the lads should go home now. It’s already 10 in the evening. You should sleep.

Zayn: No. We’re staying here. We don’t want to leave you.

Me: Or I could just stay there.

Zayn: Sounds good. [He smiled]

Me: Okay. I’ll just go get some clothes.

Zayn: I’ll join you.

                So, I went upstairs to my room with Zayn to get some clothes… After 5 minutes, I went downstairs holding a bag with some clothes of mine. Then I cleaned the living room. After it, I went out, locked the door, and went at Zayn’s with the other lads.

Zayn: So, where’d you wanna sleep?

Me: Err, guest room.

Zayn: Let’s go then, so you could sleep. Louis! Ronnie’s gonna sleep now.

Me: Yeah. Good night, lads. And oh, Niall, thank you.

Niall: For what? [Looks confused]

Me: Err, Zayn told me you were the one who heard me calling for help when Jacob was there.

Zayn: So, he’s your…

Me: Yes.

Niall: Oooh. Yeah. No problem ‘bout that, doll. [He hugged me and kissed the top of my head] Good night.

Me: Good night again.  Good night Harry, Liam, Lou.

                Zayn showed me where the guest room is located. He went out the room. So, I decided to change into my PJ’s. I wore my gray tank top, and my plum sweatpants. I laid down the soft bed. And then I closed my eyes… [After who-knows-how-may-minutes-or-hours] I looked at my phine. It’s 2:15 AM. I sat up ‘cause I can’t sleep. So I walked out my room, I knocked on  Zayn’s room door.I heard him said “Come in”. I opened the door and saw a topless Zayn. I looked back, not facing him. Zayn chuckled.

Zayn: Erm, sorry, It’s okay now. [He’s wearing a white shirt now]

Me: Err, sorry for disturbing you. Were you sleeping?

Zayn: No, I can’t sleep.

Me: Me, too. Can I stay here for a while?

Zayn: Sure.

                He sat on his bed and leaned on the headboard. He looked at me.

Zayn: Come here [Pats the side/ on his bed]

                I sat beside him and he pulled me so I’m now leaning on his chest.

Me: I can’t sleeeeeeeep.

Zayn: You want me to sing or hum you a song?

Me: [I nodded]

Zayn: Okay.

                So he hummed my favorite song, “Moments” by them. I love that song so much that it makes me fall fast asleep and makes me mumble things that are stuck on my mind. So, while he was humming, he was rubbing my back at the same time. I was definitely falling asleep. After a few minutes, he moved. He grabbed me and carried me into his arms. A few seconds, I felt he laid me down the bed. He put a duvet on me then kissed my forehead and said “I love you too, Ron”. I think I mumbled “I love you, Zayn”, because for one thing, he won’t say that if I didn’t speak [or mumble]. Then I heard the door shut. Maybe he went back to his room.

End Of Part 6~