Part 11 / Knackered | Clumsy Ron ♥

[Author's Note: So, here's Part 11. READ. VOTE. COMMENT what you think about this part. Haha. Thank you, m'lovely readers. xxLeiann]

/ First Night of Concert~

                ‘So c-c’mon, you got it wrong. To prove I’m right, I put it in a so-o-ong. I don’t know why you’re being shy, and turn away when I look into you’re a-a-eyes…’ Zayn sang his line while looking at me. And to be honest he made me blush. Good thing no one was noticing me [of course except the guards] ‘cause of the purple hoodie I’m wearing. I’m standing at the front row, watching them handsome lads perform. The flight earlier this morning was crazy. WE were crazy…

                ‘That’s what makes you beautiful!’ I clapped my hands as Harry ends the song. ‘Thank you all for coming! Goodnight!’ Liam said then they all waved their hands then went at the backstage. As the concert ends, the crowd exited the concert ground. I quickly ran towards the backstage with one security following me. A guard was standing on the door to the back stage. I pulled out my backstage pass and he let me in. I walked to the silent hallway until I turned left, I saw five sweaty, tired, yet handsome boys standing in front of me.  Then, they saw me. I was about to say ‘HI’ to Zayn and to them but then they ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. Now I’m wet ‘cause of sweat. I laughed as I try to let go off them. They hugged me tight. Can’t. Breathe. Need. Air. Lmao Then they let me go. I pulled away smoothing my clothes.

Me: You do realize you’re all sweaty?

Louis: Awe. Don’t you want One D’s hug? [Then he began to pout]

Me: I want. But not a sweaty one. [I rolled my eyes and chuckled]

Harry: Oh, shut up, Ron. [He said not seriously] You’re a very lucky girl to have every Directioner’s dream.

Me: Whatever, Harold.

Harry: Whatever, Harold. [Mimicked]

                Jeez. Larry. Zayn didn’t even talk. Why? ‘Cause him and Niall were just laughing at us, while Liam was talking on the phone, maybe talking to Danielle. Then, Liam told the boys to go to the dressing room to get changed. I agreed to Daddy Direction because they were a mess. But still cute, however. I followed them going to their dressing room… After five boring minutes, they all finished dressing up to really normal clothes. I walked up to Zayn and gave him a hug.

Zayn: Hello, love. Missed you. Did you have fun?

Me: Yes. You’re all awesome.

                I smiled then he kissed the top of my head. We all went out and go into the limo then drove us to the hotel where we are staying for a while… The drive to the hotel was quiet, knowing they’re all tired ‘cause they didn’t get too much sleep the whole day… The vehicle stopped, maybe we’re here. I looked at the window and yes. I’m right. I slightly tapped Zayn’s shoulder and told him we’re at the hotel. He woke up and fixed his hair. Yes, fixed his hair. He held my hand and we stepped out the limo and went in the hotel. The guy on the front desk noticed them. He gave the keys to our room. Liam grabbed the keys and we went into the lift... I looked up and saw the number ‘3’. 3rd floor it is. Then we went looking for our room.

Liam: Found it.

He twisted the door open and we all went in. I looked around our hotel room. The living room with the awesome view because of the large clear window the huge couch and the flat screen TV on the wall, the dining area, the bathroom and the bedrooms. Everything was beautiful. The walls painted in navy blue, the gray ceiling, the marble floor. It looks modern. Okay, I’ll stop describing the room now. Ha-ha.