Part 8 / That Shooting Star ♥

[Author's Note: Here's Part 8. Feel free to read, vote, comment, like and be a fan. This part is dedicated to my friend on Twitter, follow her Twitter.com/Novioopi :D So, THANKYOU, babes. xx Leiann]

/ Three Weeks Later~

                Wow. It’s been a month of me and Zayn. It’s our first month and I don’t know what to give him. Geez. It’s eleven- thirty in the morning. I took a bath a few minutes ago. I was wearing a black flowy racerback top and my white shorts. I am alone at home. And I am bloody bored. The boys aren’t with me today. I don’t know why. I called Louis and asked him what are they doing and he just said “nothing” and then he hung up on me. I sighed and just grabbed my laptop. I decided to just go on Twitter. I also checked my Facebook if mom left a message. And I’m right. The message says: “Happy 19th Birthday, love. I’m so sorry if I can’t go home yet. But don’t worry. I’ll catch up with you soon. Xx Tell the boys I said ‘Hi’ to them. [: I love you, Ron.”

                Sheez! I forgot my own friggin’ birthday! I face palmed myself and laughed. By the way, mom knows about me and Zayn. So, after reading my mom’s message I logged out on FB and went on Twitter. I went to my Interactions and, WHOA. I received a lot of mentions and followers. I did some RT’s and followed back some persons. I received four same DM’s from four different lads, Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis. No ZAYN. What’s up with him? Nah, never mind. After reading some tweets, DM’s, I went offline. I turned off the laptop and I stayed in my room and suddenly fell asleep…

                I looked at my phone, checking the time. It’s seven freaking o’ clock. Whoa. I’ve slept for a long time. I haven’t even eaten lunch yet. Ugh… Then I heard the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs, opened the door, expecting FIVE lads standing in front me. But no. It was just Louis and Niall.

Me: Hey. Where have you been? Where are the other lads? Where’s Zayn?

Louis: Whoa there, Ronnie. Don’t worry.

Niall: Err, we just went out to buy and fix some things.

Louis: Niall is right.

Me: I don’t believe you two.

Louis: Aw. Don’t worry. You’ll see.

                They both gave me smirks. I just rolled my eyes. I just noticed Niall was holding something.

Louis: By the way, Niall give it to her.

Niall: [Hands me the huge long box] Wear it NOW.

Me: Why?

Louis: No more questions! Wear it, please. You’ll see it soon. Trust us.

Me: Ugh, fine. Come in and wait for me. I’ll just go take a quick bath

Louis: ’Kay. And don’t forget to do your hair and face. Okay?

                I nodded and went upstairs and locked my door. Laid the box on my bed, opened it and saw a dress. I held it up. It was blue silk cocktail dress. I smiled and went to take a quick bath… After ten minutes, I exited the bathroom. I wore a robe around me and blow dried my hair. After drying my hair, I curled it. After curling my hair, I did my makeup. I just put on light eye shadows, eyeliner and then mascara, then lip gloss for my lips. Hair is done, face is done. I removed the robe on me and wore the dress. I smoothed it a little. I looked at my full length mirror. I smiled. I chose the perfect heels that match the dress, my CL black pumps that mom gave me. And I’m done. I grabbed my money, card, keys, and phone and put it in my black purse, and decided to go out my room…