Part 13 / Meeting Dave... ♥

[Author's Note: So, here's Part 13. This is dedicated to my friend on Twitter. FOLLOW HER. https://twitter.com/#!/AboutHisSwag Her name is Vanessa ♥ Sorry if this story is short for you m'loves. I'll try to post the other parts soon. I'm still writing in on my notebook and I'm kinda having writer's block. Ugh. Now that sucks. Lol. Enjoy Part 13 [although it's not kinda enjoyable] READ. VOTE. COMMENT. Be a FAN. Hahaha. xx Leiann]

/ After two months [the concert tours]…

                I walked towards our house, with Zayn, pulling our suitcases. I knocked on the door and then a few seconds, mom opened it. I smiled and gave my mom a huge hug.

Me: Mom! I missed you so much!

Mom: Awe. I missed you , too.

                She let go of me and greeted Zayn. He greeted mom back and smiled.

Me: So, mom. How are you when I wasn’t at home for two months?

Mom: Wait, I should be the one asking you that. Wait, why don’t we all come in?

                I gave mom a funny questioning look. She looks so happy today. What’s up with mom? Ha ha.

Mom: Come in, Zayn. Just put your suitcases there.

                Mom points near the stairs, Zayn put it there and mom lead us to the living room.

Mom: Love, I want you to meet and get to know him. Please?

Me: Is that Dave?

                I asked while looking at the tall guy, like he’s age is mid-30 or something like that. I turned to look at mom and she smiled.

Me: Sure, mom.

Mom: Thank you.

                We walked towards the couch and Dave looked around and stood up. I still remembered when mom Skyped with me with Dave just last week when we were on tour. He’s kind. Guess you know what I mean. I accept him, yes. Let me share you something, at first, I told myself, I don’t need a new dad. I mean, I’m nineteen already. But I something came up on my mind. Mom, I mean, she’s happy with him so, I’ll just let mom be happy like how she wants me to be happy, too.

                My mind stopped thinking about that when Dave greeted me.

Dave: Hello, Ronnie. And… [He looked up to Zayn]

Me: Err, he’s Zayn.

Dave: Oh. Alright. You’re from that boy band, uh, One Direction, if I’m not mistaken?

Zayn: You’re right, Sir.

Mom: Let’s all have a seat.

                So we talked for a little while… I looked up to Zayn while he’s talking to Dave. He looks so tired. So I whispered to mom that we’ll just get up my room and rest, I explained to her why and she nodded in agreement. He told Dave, too. Dave understood. It’s just 8:25 in the morning. Mom told us that we’ll just talk later by lunch. I smiled and agreed to mom and went upstairs with Zayn pulling up my suitcase… I opened the door of my room and ran and crashed on the bed. After Zayn pulling the suitcase in the room, he plopped on my bed as well. I giggled as he wraps his arms around me. We both smiled and let ourselves drift off to sleep.

                I woke up with someone waking me up, mom. She told me it’s time for lunch. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I sat up and stretched my arms up then rubbed my temples. I woke Zayn up and told him it’s lunch time. After making ourselves looking presentable, we both went downstairs and saw Dave waiting for us at the dining area… We all sat down and ate. After eating, we talked and get to know all about each other and stuffs like that… I’m so tired. I feel the urge to go upstairs and just curl onto my bed but I just can’t. We’re still [sort of] having a fun conversation. My eyes feel heavy that they wanna close, but I’m avoiding it. Then mom whispered something…

Mom: You and Zayn both still look so knackered. Why don’t you and him just go get some rest. I’ll go explain Dave.

Me: You sure about that, mom?

                She nodded in response and smiled. She told Dave that I and Zayn are going upstairs. Dave nodded.

Dave: Okay. Guess we’ll continue the conversation next time.

Me: Yeah. Thank you, sir.

Dave: Dave. Just call me Dave.

                He smiled at me. I smiled back at we went back upstairs.

Zayn: Your mom is right, you look so knackered, babe.

Me: I know. While Dave and mom are talking my eyes feel so heavy. I really need to get some sleep. By the way, what time is it?

                Zayn looked at his wrist watch and said 12:58. Then his phone beeped. He looked at his phone and [maybe] received a message.

Zayn: Babe, I really want you to meet someone today, but you should go sleep today. I know how tired you are, so you’ll see her tomorrow.

Me: See her? Who’s she?

Zayn: You’ll see and know her, BUT tomorrow.

Me: Fine. I’ll go rest now.

Zayn: I’m going home. Text me when you wake up tomorrow?

Me: Okay.

                He kissed my cheek and I hugged him.

Me: See you and whoever she is tomorrow.

Zayn: Okay. I love you.

Me: Love you, too.

                I saw him said goodbye to mom and Dave; he hugged mom and shook hands with Dave. I smiled as he pulls his suitcase as he walks out the house. I walked in my room and changed into comfortable clothes, then plopped on my bed. I grabbed my earphones in my bag and get my iPod. I played random songs while letting myself on falling asleep.

/ Morning…

                I woke up noticing my earphones not attached to my ears as well as my iPod. I found it on my night stand. Maybe mom saw me asleep leaving the iPod on and removed it to my ears. I sat up and threw my legs on the floor, stretched and yawned. Then I remembered, today’s the day I’m meeting the girl Zayn is talking about yesterday. I texted him that I’m already up and getting ready. And I’m coming over at his… So after taking a bath, blow drying my hair, putting clothes on and yay, I’m done. I looked at my full- length mirror. I was wearing my gray flowy top and my high- waist jean short, and my hair just naturally wavy. I didn’t put any make up on, I reminded myself not to anymore. Yes, just in occasions.

                I walked downstairs and saw mom baking cookies. I greeted her and ate two cookies and drank a glass of milk. I told mom I’m going at Zayn’s, she agreed. After eating, I went upstairs, brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and my purse, went back down and told mom I’m going… I texted Zayn I’m already near their house. He replied. Okay, I’m standing at their front door. I knocked… After a few seconds, someone opened it. A girl…

                                                                                                                                                       End of Part 13~

[A/N: CLIFF HANGER. LOL. COMMENTS, m'loves.] [=