Part 7 / Fun ♥

[Author's Note: Hey, babes. Am bloody sorry for not posting for 34576217542 days. So, I've seen no changes on the votes and comments. So here is Part 7. I'll try to post Part 8 tonight just for you. Thanks for reading. PLEASE. PLEASE. VOTE / COMMENT / BE A FAN. I LOVE YOUUU. xx Leiann]

/ Tuesday Morning…

                I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I turned around to the other side and found a rose beside me with a note “Good Morning, Love. (: xx – Zayn”

                I stood up from the bed, walked to my bag to where my clothes are. I grabbed some clothes, and then went to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, I exited the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I left it natural today and I decided not to wear makeup today. So, I grabbed my phone, slipped my white flats and went downstairs. I saw them eating cereal. The lads greeted me “Good Morning” in unison. I smiled and replied “Good Morning, lads” to them. Then I sat down beside Zayn.

Me: So, what’re you guys up to today? [I asked with a smile on my face]

Louis: We’re going swimming! We’re going to have fun the whole day!

Niall: And we’re gonna eat. [Niall said with a smirk]

Liam: Oh, Niall. [Laughs]

Louis: Eleanor asked if she could join us.

Me: Yes! Please. Call her! I miss her so much. And, hey, Liam, how about Danielle?

Liam: Err, I texted her. She told me she’s still busy. [Makes a sad face]

Me: Oh. Don’t be sad.

Liam: But I miss her so much. It’s been a month that I haven’t seen her.

Louis: Cheer up lad! We’re supposed to have fun! You’ll see her soon.

Harry: Yeah, Leeyum! [He giggled]

                Liam then smiled. So, after a few minutes of eating, we watched TV while waiting for Eleanor… Then, finally! Eleanor is here. I stood up from the couch, walked towards her and gave her a “Hi!” and a huge hug.

Eleanor: Hello, Ronnie! I missed you already. [She giggled]

Me: Yeah. I missed you, too. And Louis.

                Louis then stood up and ran and gave Eleanor a hug and a kiss on her cheek                           

Eleanor: Awe, Lou. I missed you so much.

Lou: I missed you, too.

                Eleanor pulled away from their hug and walked towards the others, greeting and hugging them.

                After talking and hugging and catching up news about each other, we went to Zayn’s backyard, to where the pool is. I sat down a chair with Eleanor on a blue bikini wearing Ray Bans and hair on a swept side.

Me: Hey, El. Can I join you?

Eleanor: Sure.

                I sat down next to her, watching the lads on the pool, playing. Kids. Haha.

Eleanor: Hey. Erm.. I’ve heard about yesterday. Thank God you’re safe. I was worried when I heard that.

Me: Yes. Err. Thanks to the lads. I owe them my life so much.

Eleanor: Why did he come?    

Me: [I sighed] well, he wants me back. But I was pushing him away from me. So, yeah. It happened.