Part 14 / Doniya Ü ♥

[Author's Note: OKAY. SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. BLAME WRITER'S BLOCK. LOL. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. I got 1,000+ reads. Haha. Keep reading, loves. VOTE. COMMENT. Be a FAN of mine, I'll fan back. K? So, here's Part 14. Hope you like it. Sorry if this part is short. I'm still writing on my notebook. Haha.  xx Leiann ]

I gave her a small smile. I stood in front of her and thought. ‘I swear I’ve seen her before’. Ah, yes. She’s Doniya. Zayn’s older sister. My face lightened up and shook her hand.

Doniya: Hi, Ronnie. I’m Doniya.

Me: Hello, yes I do know you.

Doniya: Oh, really? Errm, why don’t we talk inside? Zayn’s waiting for you, too.

                I smiled as she lets me in the house. We walked towards the living room and saw Zayn watching Tv.

Doniya: Zayn, Ronnie is here.

                Zayn looked at our direction and when he saw me, he stood up and walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I heard Doniya giggled as she passed by us and went upstairs.

Zayn: Hello, love. So, you’ve met my sister, Doniya.

Me: Yes. [Then I whispered-] She’s so gorgeous. Where are the other lads, by the way?

Zayn: All asleep, still knackered. They’ll wake up by maybe, twelve or one.

Me: Oh. How are you? Aren’t you tired? Are you okay?

Zayn: I’m not tired. I’m okay as long as you are, too.

                I smiled.

Zayn: Hey, Doniya is going shopping today. Do you wanna go with her?

Me: Well, how about you?

Zayn: I’ll stay here. I want you both to get to know each other. Oh, yesterday, we talked about you. She wants to meet you so badly. But I told her that you are tired.

                I chuckled and then I saw Doniya walking downstairs.

Doniya: Hey, I’m heading to the mall. Ronnie, wanna join?

                I gave Zayn a ‘can-we-go-now’ look and he nodded. I gave Zayn a kiss on his cheek and we went outside…

/ At the mall with Doniya…

                We went inside all random shops and saw some beautiful clothes and shoes. We went to Forever 21. I love their clothes there. And ASDFGHJKL, we talked, again went to a lot of random shops, we bought clothes and shoes. We went at the last shop, I scanned all racks and one dress attracted my eyes. It was color black, a cocktail dress that ends just over my knees. It has a cute bow at the back by the waist, and it was strapless. It was so gorgeous. Doniya walked near me and saw the dress I’m holding.

Doniya: That’s gorgeous. You should try it on.

Me: I know. Okay.

                I chuckled as Doniya excitedly pushed me in the fitting room. After a few seconds, I looked at the mirror and walked out so Doniya could see it.

Me: Doniya, so, how do I look on this?

                I asked as I was smoothing the dress. I looked up to see a grinning Doniya.

Doniya: So beautiful, love. Wear high heels then you could go walk on a runway. Darling, you are so gorgeous you look like a model. Eleanor has to get you a modeling job.

                We both laughed and after fitting the dress, I paid it. Doniya bought some random shirts, cute tank dresses and a dress. After paying all we bought in the shop, we went to Starbucks.

                We bought three Mocha Cookie Crumble, one for me, one for Doniya, and the other one for Zayn. After buying, we decided to go back home, so we called a cab and told the driver where to go…

/At Zayn’s…

                Doniya opened the door and we went it. Doniya went upstairs for a while, while I went to the living room. I dropped my shopping bags at the side of the couch, I saw Zayn sleeping while the Tv was open. I chuckled. I turned the Tv off then I sat on the floor, near him. I felt something beneath my leg. I looked at the thing which is his phone. His phone lightened and I saw his wallpaper.  I smiled, because his wallpaper was a photo of me and him, I facing the camera, while him kissing my cheek. I put the phone on the mini table and looked at Zayn. He shifted a little on his position but didn’t wake up. I rubbed his cheek then I started humming ‘Heart Vacancy by The Wanted [A/N: My favorite song at the moment. Lol] He smiled, his eyes still closed. I stopped humming and rubbing his cheek. Then he spoke.

Zayn: Don’t stop.

Me: Don’t stop what?

Zayn: Rubbing my cheek while humming.

Me: Silly you. Get up, we bought Mocha Cookie Crumble for you.

                I chuckled. He opened his eyes and sat up. I gave him the drink then sat beside him.

Zayn: Thanks, love.

Me: No problem.

Zayn: Where’s Doniya, by the way?

Me: Upstairs.

                He nodded as he sips the coffee. He turned the Tv back on and we watched. We saw Doniya walking downstairs wearing a new shirt we just bought a while ago. Then she joined us watching Tv. Then she suggested that we should watch a movie. So, Zayn picked a movie while I made popcorn with Doniya. While we were making popcorn, Doniya asked me about me and Zayn.

Doniya: Does Zayn takes care of you?

Me: Err, yes. He always does, every time we’re together.

Doniya: You know, I like you. And I knew that before I could meet you, we would get closer. And by the way, Waliyha and Safaa wants to meet you, too. But mom told me I can’t go with my two sisters without them.

Me: Oh, really? Why?

Doniya: Mom is still busy with her work. But don’t worry. You’ll met my family, soon

                Doniya grinned. I gave Doniya a smile. ‘Wow, Zayn’s sister likes me. Her two other little sisters wants to meet me. And I’ll be meeting Zayn’s family soon’ I thought to myself I blushed and looked down, my stomach started to twist. ‘Am I nervous?’ I thought to myself. I erased the thought and then went back to the living room with a bowl of popcorn and watched the movie Zayn picked. Then, as soon as the movie was starting, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam came downstairs. Looks like they just woke up. Then they all joined the three of us.

                This was a fun day, with Doniya, Zayn and the boys. The whole day was just about resting and fun. Management decided that they could have a week off. Yay. I'm really hoping that these five guys could have  NORMAL, awesome days this week. I care for all of them and not just Zayn, too. [;

End of Part 14~

[A/N: COMMENTS/ VOTES Before I post Part 15. Okay? xx]