Part 12 / KIDS ♥

[Author's Note: Here's Part 12. READ. COMMENT. VOTE. Be a FAN of mine. Tell me what ya think, PRETTY PLEASE? I'm again craving for your comments. Haha. Lol. Continuing the other parts on my notebook where I first started the story... Kinda having wirter's block. Ugh. Anyways, have fun reading. xx Leiann]

               I woke up on the same position I was last night, lying on Zayn’s chest. I could hear his soft snores. I slowly sat up, so I won’t wake him up, but he tightened his grip more on my waist. I looked at him but he was asleep. What the… So I sighed and just lay back down, waiting for him to loosen his arm around my waist.

                I was about to close my eyes when I heard someone opened the door. I looked up and saw Louis. He saw us and he gave me a cheeky smile. I just rolled my eyes and laid my head back again. Then, I heard a shutter sound. Ugh. Louis, why? Then I heard the door closed… I felt Zayn rubbing my arm with his thumb; I looked at his handsome face and saw him awake.

Me: Oh, good morning.

                I chuckled and he just smiled then kissed my forehead. I felt him loosen his grip, so I managed to sit up and throw my legs out the bed. I told him I’m going to take a bath and he nodded. I went to my suitcase and chose what to wear for today, my white tank dress and my red cardigan. I walked in the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped and turned on the shower, letting the warm water fall on my body… After twenty minutes, I finished my bath and wore my clothes then walked out the bathroom to blow dry my hair and put it on a swept side ponytail.

                I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 10:45. I sat down the bed, waiting for Zayn to get ready… While I was waiting for Zayn, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw mom’s name. I answered it.

Me: Hello, mom?

Mom: Hi, love. How are you?

Me: I’m good, having fun, mom. I already miss you though.

Mom: Me, too. I already miss you. By the way, I want you to meet someone when you guys go back home here.

Me: Who?

Mom: Well, he’s Dave.

                Zayn walked out the bathroom wearing only his jeans, he mouthed “Who’s that?” “Mom”, I mouthed back, then he nodded and went to his suitcase. I saw him pick up his red varsity jacket. He looked at me while I’m talking to mom [who’s explaining who Dave is and how they met. Oh, mom.] And he smiled.

Me: Oh, alright then.

Mom: Okay, so I’ll hang up now. Take care. Love you. Miss you, Ron. Bye.

Me: Bye, mom. Say “Hi” to Dave for me.

                I chuckled on how mom responded on my last sentence. I looked at Zayn, his head tilted on his left, looking confused.

Zayn: Who’s Dave?

Me: Oh, mom met her. And you know… They got to know each other.

Zayn: Err, okay. So, let’s go?

                I laughed. He’s saying “Let’s go” while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.  So, I slipped my black flats on and followed Zayn walking out the room. He grabbed my hand and both went to the dining are to find four lads already eating cereal. They all said “Good morning” in unison. I chuckled and respond back. We sat beside the boys and ate breakfast… After eating, they all decided to play a game. They wanted ‘Hide and Seek’, so we played ‘Hide and Seek’… At our first game, Liam was the one who will find us, Niall was the loser so he was the one who will find us now… So, Niall is counting, I hid behind the black curtains, but someone pulled my wrist, Zayn. He pulled me behind the couch. Then he chuckled.