chp#3 he's gone

The past few months were the best

The past few months were the best .

I was very happy . Me and my prince were in love .
He used to come everyday before sunset and after spending hours together he used to disappear in thin air promising to come back tomorrow and I used to wait desperately for tomorrow to come so I can meet my love again .

The happiest part was that tomorrow was my 17th birthday which meant I would no longer be trapped in the underground castle . I could finally go to all the places I saw in the book of paintings . Those beautiful flower gardens, zoos , watching people on the busy streets of Roohani.Words can't describe how happy I was.

The sun was about to set and I was waiting for my prince to appear.
I stood in my room brushing my wavy waist-length brown hair .
I was wearing a purple gown with a petal overskirt, a neatly-laced white petticoat, and long triangular sleeves.

Just then, I saw the beam of light and a big smile appeared on my face. The light grew bigger and brighter and there he was , my prince, my love , my djinn.
I wrapped my arms around him and told him how much I missed him. He said he missed me too, hugging me back.

Suddenly, five other djinns appeared . They were all wearing a full dress uniform of red tunics and bearskin hats. They whispered something in my Prince's ear. After listening, his face turned white and tears started running down his face.

He said to me , "we are not allowed to be together since I'm a djinn and the son of the king of djinns

He said to me ,
"we are not allowed to be together since I'm a djinn and the son of the king of djinns. I don't want to leave you but I have no choice my  love. I can't take you with me either,I'm so sorry,take care".
Then he and the other djinns disappeared.
I started crying and shouted,
" I can't live without you , I will die if you don't come back ! ".
But he was gone and he was not coming back.

This is not how I expected to celebrate my 17th birthday , without my Prince

Why was this happening to me ?
First I was trapped in an underground castle for years and now when I finally was going to be free , my love is gone !

I was going crazy.

I felt a sudden pain in the chest, my throat felt tight, I was feeling dizzy and I collapsed to the floor.