chp#7 humans are not trust worthy

We both spent all the time together

We both spent all the time together. We walked for hours in the garden talking about us and everything else. No matter how bad I wanted to hold his hand in mine or wrap my arms around him, I couldn't.
But it happened, the thing that I feared the most actually happened, it was all my fault.

There was a big party held in the castle. Kings, queens, Prince's and princesses of different lands were invited.

The most wonderful meals were prepared. The decorations were beautifully done.

I wore a gorgeous , shimmery , layered, cornflower silver gown. It looked as if it was sprinkled in fairy dust. With the gown I wore silver pumps.

The hall was lightened up by perfect music. The food was served continuously for 3 hours.

After the meal everyone started to move to the ballroom. It was decorated beautifully with white and pink flowers.

The dancing started and the couples were constantly moving on the dance floor, smoothly transitioning from pattern to pattern.

I wanted to dance too , so I took my Prince's hand pulling him closer and kept one hand on his shoulder , forgetting about the warning of the king of djinns

He brushed my hand off his shoulder , shouted ,
" You humans are not trust worthy !" and he collapsed to the floor and in a second he disappeared.
Everyone started to panic and ran out of the ballroom. I just stood there staring at the empty floor where he fell unconscious.
When I came back to my senses, I ran to my room and opened the book , searching for a way to get him back.

Suddenly , someone patted my shoulder from behind and said ,
" this is the abuse of our holy book, give it to me ".
With that the djinn snatched the book from my hand and started to run away.

Just then I said the magical words aloud, that I learned from the book and the djinn turned into a bull.

But before I could pick up the book a cloud appeared. On the cloud was the king of djinns , he snapped his fingers and disappeared with the book.