chp#23 the good and bad news

Something was not right in the land of the djinns

The king of djinn was laying on his death bed and as for me I had started feeling weak and tired all the time. My chest used to hurt and I tried taking short breaths to avoid the pain. I had sharp headaches and felt nauseous most of the time.

The prince was really worried. On one hand his father was about to leave him forever and on the other hand my condition was getting worse.

Maybe I was dying too..

I refused to see the djinn doctors no matter how much my prince pleaded. How can I visit a djinn doctor? They were frightening, I had seen one in the king's room. They were not like human doctors they were more like monsters. They were green, slimy, scary. I was not visiting one not even if I was about to die.

After a long discussion and with kalmins help I was in the human world

After a long discussion and with kalmins help I was in the human world. The royal doctor stayed in the castle always and at once was brought to check me up.

The doctor suddenly stood up and started to jump up and down with joy. Was he happy that I was dying? I was confused so were everyone else in the room until he announced the good news.

Was it really true ? Was I really going to be a mother and my prince a father? Will my parents become grandparents now? Should I laugh or cry or both ?

I couldn't find the right emotions to show how I was feeling. I saw everyone around me crying and smiling. Congratulating me. The prince holding my hand kissing my forehead again and again.

I began to fall in love with the little person growing inside of me. I started daydreaming and wondering what this little baby will look like. I never knew I could love anyone i never met, so much.

In both worlds the good news was celebrated blissfully yet differently.

In the djinn world, everyone was shocked. I was the first human who would give birth to a djinns child. I was made to eat three divine fruits of the djinn world then a symbol was carved on my right shoulder on the order of the king of djinns as a gift , which meant I was accepted into their world and I was now given the freedom to visit both the worlds.

 I was made to eat three divine fruits of the djinn world then a symbol was carved on my right shoulder on the order of the king of djinns as a gift , which meant I was accepted into their world and I was now given the freedom to visit both the wo...

However it was sorrowful. Two days after the good news came the bad news.

The king of djinns passed away.