chp#21 Reunion

We three swam behind the mermaid queen as she led us to a big shiny door that was locked shut

We three swam behind the mermaid queen as she led us to a big shiny door that was locked shut.It was a beautiful door decorated with shells, pearls and colorful sea plants.

she pulled out a silver key from her silky hair and unlocked  the door hastily.As soon as she pushed open the door my lungs were filled with the sweet smell of flowers, it was like a shot of adrenaline right to my heart.I closed my eyes and inhaled  as much scent my lungs could hold in.

the room had an old king size bed,some old worn-out furniture. When i swam closer i noticed a tall man with a fair, highly-colored complexion, wearing green, which went well with his flaming red hair and pointy elf like ears , and a good deal of gold jewelry.He was laying on the sofa in a deep sleep.

I turned around and saw the others staring at the man too in silence

I turned around and saw the others staring at the man too in silence. Zinnia broke the silence as she screamed the mans name. "KALMIN !"
His blue eyes shot open like two flashlight beams,  he was heaving for breath.He laid, still, trembling.Slowly, he rolled  to his left and was up on his feet. His eyes fell on Zinnia and the next minute his arms were wrapped around her , pulling her close, gently rubbing her back.
My prince held my hand and we just stood their smiling at them.
Love is beautiful, it makes the world magical, i thought. It felt so special and perfect. I was surrounded by a glorious cushion of adoration and comfort and light.

" I promised kalmin that if zinnia ever found him i will let him go. It was long back when i saw kalmin bathing in the water and couldn't help but falling in love with him. I put him in a trance and brought him here. I tried everything to make him mine but i failed. You can take him now, he is free, he is yours", said the mermaid queen and quickly swam away from us without looking behind.
We were happy for Kalmin and Zinnia and swam back to the land.

Kalmin thanked us again and again for bringing Zinnia to him and setting him free. He promised to help me see my parents again. He raised his right hand chanting some words and in the next minute we found ourselves in the castle. It was Kalmins castle. He guided us to a room.

 He guided us to a room