9x05: As Cold as Stone

9x05: As Cold As Stone

It is at night in San Francisco. Phoebe and Coop are on the dock on a romantic date. Coop looks deeply into Phoebe's eyes and she does the same. They sip a drink from the same glass.

"So you're telling me you have never seen 'Kill It Before It Dies'?" Phoebe asks.

"No, I haven't. All I know is that it is your favorite movie, although I don't see the romance with a title like that." Coop says.

"If you watch it, you'll see what I mean." Phoebe says, "The title is just a little bit of misdirection."

"I'll be looking forward to it." Coop says with a smile.

Phoebe looks down and Coop touches her hand. She smiles.

"What is it?" Coop asks.

"Well, it's nice to know that I can finally have this moment to share with someone. To share it with you." Phoebe says.

"I love you..." Coop mutters to Phoebe. Phoebe looks at him and plants a kiss.

"Ok, what was that for?" Coop asks.

"A reply to your statement...just put mine in action more than words..." Phoebe answers.

"Well, I would love to her you say it though..." Coop suggests.

"Ok..." Phoebe says as she takes a deep breath. "I lo-...." Her sentence is cut short by the chiming of the clock. She takes her cell phone out and looks at the time.

"Oh, my God..." she says as she gets up. She takes her coat and plants a kiss on Coop's lips. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I got to go. I'll call you later, ok?"

"But I-"

"I'll see you later, ok? I promise." Phoebe says as she gathers her things.

Phoebe waves at Coop and walks out of the room. Coop looks at the direction Phoebe just exited and he sighs.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The port of San Francisco can be seen as its clock chimes loudly as the minute hand strikes midnight. At the port, there are three security guards unloading a huge stock from the ships. One specific box is labeled, "Fragile, Handle with Care". The guys lift it up and set it on the floor.

"Boy, this thing sure is heavy. I wonder what's inside." one of them says.

"A statue from the museum in Greece, of a beautiful woman." another one of them reads from the paperwork, "A naked beautiful woman."

"Don't tell me that you are going to try to see what this statue looks like. I mean, it is a freaking statue," the first guy says.

"So? We are not hurting anyone. We are just looking at the statue. I mean what are we going to do with a naked statue?" the second one says.

"Yeah," the first guy says again, "I mean, lighten up, Tony."

Tony sighs and looks down. The other two guys jump in excitement and try to crack the crater open. The first guy wolf whistles.

"Get a load of this, Drew." he says. Drew and Tony walk over.

"She's beautiful." Tony says.

"This is the closest you are ever going to get to seeing a woman naked." the first guy jokes.

"Shut up, Steve." Tony snaps. "Who sculptured this again?"

"Who cares? Some dead guy but all I know is that he did mankind some good with this one." Drew says.