9x13: The Lies That Bind

It is nighttime and it is pouring rain. Thunder claps in the air and lightning strikes. Paige orbs in Phoebe and Piper. They stand in the foyer and they look like they just came from battling demons.

"Where is she?" Piper asks.

"I don't know. I sensed her here." Paige says.

"Well, what if you sensed her projected self?" Phoebe asks.

"It's a possibility but I'm not ruling anything out." Piper says.

"She's not here." Paige says, "Let's just go."

"Where else is she going to go?" Phoebe asks.

"How about Jerry's?" Piper suggests.

"We don't even know where he lives. I am sticking to my instincts and thinking that she is here." Phoebe says.

"Let's just go, Phoebe, we'll be back here later." Paige says. Phoebe sighs and Paige orbs them out.

As soon as they orb out of the manor, Jerry appears and Billie appears next to him with bruises and looks like she has been battling demons as well.

"I cannot hide you for them forever, Billie." Jerry says, "I don't want to be deceiving them like this."

"I know. Thank you for your help so far but it wasn't for you, I would be dead." Billie says, "You saw how angry Piper was, she almost killed me."

"You have to get to them, a voice of reason to get them see past anger and hopefully forgive you." Jerry advises.

"I don't know about that. That will not work this time." Billie says.

"You have to try or else you will be running away from the sisters forever." Jerry says.

"You're right." Billie says.

"I have to go but call for me when you need me, ok?" Jerry says.

"Sure." Billie says as Jerry kisses her on her forehead.

Jerry steps back and flashes out. Billie begins to walk around anxiously, nervous about what is going to happen. She walks backwards cautiously and turns around slowly. She walks into the sun room and sees no one. She takes a deep breath and sighs.

"Come on, Billie. Relax. They're not here." She says to herself.

All of a sudden, we hear the sound effect of Piper's blast as it hits Billie and she flies across the room. She crashes onto the table, which breaks on impact. She struggles to get up. She looks up to see Piper walk in front of her and Phoebe and Paige come from opposite sides. She is surrounded by the Charmed Ones.

"Hello, Billie." Phoebe says.

"I thought you guys left." Billie says.

"Nice projection power, isn't it?" Paige brags.

"It comes in handy when you want to be evasive, or draw out your opponent, isn't it?" Piper says, "You should know."

Billie looks at the sisters and her eyes begin to water.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I am the son, I am the heir.

I am human and I need to be loved, just everyone else does.

See, I've already waited too long, and all my hope is gone.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hilary Duff's "Coming Clean" plays as the various scenes of San Francisco are shown in the nighttime. It continues to pour rain as the clouds shield the light from the moon.