9x19: The Power of Three Brothers

9x19 – The Power of Three Brothers

Coop gets on one knee.

"Phoebe Halliwell, Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" Coop asks.

"Yes, Coop. I will be honored to be your wife." Phoebe says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Previously on Charmed:

(Flash to Laura's apartment: Paige waves her hand and the knife orbs out of his hand and orbs across the floor. Paige stumbles and falls into a chair.)

"What the hell is going on?" Piper asks.

"I don't know." Paige answers.

"You only told me you couldn't orb without feeling weak but now you can't use your powers?" Piper asks.

"I just feel like my energy is being drained every time I use my powers." Paige says softly.

"How long as this been going on?" Phoebe asks.

"For the last three to four months." Paige answers.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Billie, I get it that you are searching for the person who helped you unlock your powers but you should know from personal experience that you should not rely on evil for anything. We will help you figure that out if you let us instead of relying on the soothsayer." Piper argues.

"I know what I'm doing, Piper." Billie says.

"Well, you didn't exactly know what you were doing when you were looking for your sister and teamed up against my sisters and I, did you?" Piper says. Billie becomes quiet for a second and walks to the couch and sits down. Piper sits next to her.

"I just want to know about who is behind this so badly, I just don't know what to do." Billie says.

"Well, Let me and my sisters help you, because its better getting help from the Charmed Ones than a soothsayer." Piper says.

(A flash to the police station with The Charmed Ones and Darryl)

"We got to figure out who this woman is...." Phoebe says.

(A picture of Laura is seen)

"That's Laura!" Paige says.

"You know her?" Phoebe asks.

"She's the Lamaze coach from my class." Paige says.

"Yeah, Laura Walsh, I interrogated her this morning." Darryl says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

(A flash to the Charmed Ones in the attic with Billie & Laura)

"You a witch?" Piper asks Laura.

"Not really. Just a practitioner. Nothing serious." Laura says, "You guys are witches too, aren't you?"

"Yeah, the Charmed Ones." Phoebe says. Laura smiles and looks down.

-x-x-x-

"Yeah, her powers aren't activated yet but I felt them. She's pretty powerful. It kind of healed me and her powers felt right, like they belonged in my body. I can't explain it." Paige says.