9x18: Heartless Wonder

Previously on Charmed:

"We have come to a decision that you should move back into your dorm, Billie..." Piper says. "This way we can have space from each other to sort things out."

"This is not permanent." Phoebe adds, "It's just to give us time to mend things between us and that can't happen if you are here everyday."

"We don't want you to become a stranger to us in any way; just keeping your distance for now is best." Piper says. Billie nods and agrees.

"Ok. If that's what you want, I will do it." Billie says. She stands up. "Thanks for everything that you have done for me."

"This is not goodbye, Billie." Phoebe says, "I just want you to know that."

"I know." Billie says. She walks back up the stairs.

"She took it extremely well." Phoebe says.

"Yeah. I just hope that she really learned her lesson." Piper says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Did you find out why you were so sick?" Phoebe asks Paige.

"Yeah, I did." Paige says as she looks down. Phoebe grabs Paige's hand.

Paige says, "I am pregnant."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"What happened to our powers?" Paige asks.

"I think we just had a major boost. All three of us. I mean, Paige can move things without calling for them...I can freeze for a long period of time as I please and I even froze witches and Phoebe's shooting electricity from her hands." Piper says.

"Meaning, there are more powers cooked up inside us that we have no idea what they are," Paige says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The Del Mar brothers stand in the underworld, conversing.

"The Charmed Ones think that we are dead." Sebastian says.

"Along with the rest of the underworld." Sorbian says.

"Exactly. We start to rule the underworld by taking legions of demons one by one until eventually we have them all." Sebastian says.

"But will the Charmed Ones figure it out?" Salvador asks.

"They will. It just will be too late to do so." Sebastian says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Coop gets on one knee.

"Phoebe Halliwell, Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" Coop asks.

"Yes, Coop. I will be honored to be your wife." Phoebe says.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

In the underworld, the brothers shimmer into one part of the underworld.

"Ok, so what is the plan of action now?" Salvador asks.

"We have eliminated the last demon standing in our way." Sebastian says, "The underworld is ours for the taking. We just need to do so without alerting the other side."