9x16: The Element of Surprise

In a secluded area in the underworld, the Del Mar brothers shimmer into the underworld.

"Ok, enough! Enough of the shimmering!" Salvador yells, "We have been hiding for a long period of time now. I have had enough of this."

"If we wait and bide our time, everything will fall into place." Sebastian says.

"I think we have waited long enough." Salvador says.

"Look, Salvador," Sorbian says, "We tried our way and it didn't work. Let's just follow Sebastian's way and see what happens."

"As we have already learned, we cannot confront the witches directly. We tried and we failed miserably." Sebastian says as he walks away from them.

"Thanks for reminding us." Sorbian jokes.

"My point is that the Charmed Ones think that we are dead." Sebastian says.

"Along with the rest of the underworld." Sorbian says.

"Exactly. We start to rule the underworld by taking legions of demons one by one until eventually we have them all." Sebastian says.

"But will the Charmed Ones figure it out?" Salvador asks.

"They will. It just will be too late to do anything about it." Sebastian says.

"How do you plan to go through with this plan?" Salvador asks.

"Well, our reputation precedes itself. The whole underworld fears and respects us. We use that to our advantage and kill anyone who tries to stand in our way." Sebastian says.

"I don't understand how that will help us defeat the witches." Sorbian says.

"As always, you were the weak minded one." Sebastian says. Sorbian scowls at that comment, "We should not rush into things and plan accordingly. While we are trying to organize the underworld, we can find a way to kill the witches."

"How long will this take?" Salvador asks.

"It took the Source a millennium to organize the underworld under rule. I don't think we can wait that long." Sorbian says. "Besides, rumors around here say that Dagon is close to taking the throne."

"As for Dagon, we will deal with him in our own time. Taking over the underworld will not happen overnight but with our powers, it might happen quicker than expected." Sebastian says as he turns around to face them. "But all we have to do is wait and everything will happen in good time, my brothers. All in good time."

Sorbian and Salvador look at each other and then at their brother who smiles as his eyes begin to glow.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It is in the evening and the venue is at P3. The entrance is crowded as always as the music plays loudly. In the VIP booth, Piper, Leo, Paige, Henry, Phoebe and Coop sit and laugh with each other.

"I don't remember the last time we all sat together having a good time like this." Phoebe says.

"Well, there's more of this to come so count on it." Coop says as he kisses Phoebe.

"Ok." Piper says, "Enough of that. If you want a room, go home."

Phoebe and Coop giggle.

"Piper is right." Coop says. Phoebe looks at Coop with a surprised smile, "I am not talking about that."

Piper and Paige laugh.

"Tonight is about Henry and Paige." Coop says.

"Right." Piper says, "You guys are still happy and stuck together for a whole year of marriage."