9x23: All's Well that Ends Halliwell???

SEASON FINALE OF SEASON 9

Thunderstorms invade the city of San Francisco as the night falls. Lightning strikes and thunder claps as cars weave in and out of the city on the Golden Gate Bridge. A flash later, a white and blue apartment can be seen perched on a hill across from the Port of San Francisco. Inside the apartment, the thunder and lightning and the rainfall is just a mere whisper. The rain taps gently on the windows, its rhythmic beat soothing enough to be a lullaby.

We see the cribs of the twin girls and almost immediately, we see Paige and Henry lying in bed. The sound of Henry's snoring is completely muted by the thunder and lightning completing its rampage outside.

We see Paige tossing her head from side to side, drenched in sweat. She makes muffled noises as her chest rises and falls rapidly.

Fire can be seen everywhere, the city of San Francisco lies in chaos. In the middle of the night, the chaotic debris can be seen in heaps, mountainous all around. The Golden gate bridge can be seen in the distance, broken in half with its familiar golden orange color hue faded. On top of the heaps stand four figures, looking down from their chaotic perch. Another heap of debris, much higher than the ones the four figures are standing on can be seen as well. A woman can be seen walking to the top and looking at the city from the top. A man joins her and he puts his hand on her shoulders.

The fire grows increasingly strong and spreads wide. The man shoots a stream of fire towards the audience and Paige jumps up out of her sleep.

She struggles to catch her breath as if she has been sprinting in a marathon. She wipes her forehead and looks at her husband, who is in deep slumber and completely unaware of his surroundings. She looks to her right and sees her girls sleeping in their crib, peacefully and undisturbed. Paige rises out of bed and walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

She turns on the light and stares at herself in the mirror. She turns on the faucet and begins to wet her face with water and wash her face clean. She stares at herself again and takes a deep breath and exhales sharply. She shuts off the light as the door to the bathroom opens and closes gently.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I am the son,

I am the heir.

I am human and I need to be loved.

Just like everybody else does...

See I've already waited too long

And all my hope is gone.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

STARRING

Alyssa Milano

Rose McGowan

AND Holly Marie Combs as "Piper"

Brian Krause

Dorian Gregory

Created by: Constance M. Burge

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The rain continues to fall as the skies turn into a gray morning in San Francisco. The bridge is as busy as ever with commuters crowding the bridge. The Halliwell Manor can be seen and inside it, Piper stands in her kitchen with a coffee mug in her hands. She stares absentmindedly into space as Leo walks up behinds her and kisses her on her neck.

"Good morning..." Leo says with a smile.

Piper takes a deep breath and smiles, with her back still towards him.