What is MDLG?

WHAT IS MDLG?

MDLG stands for Mommy Dom Little Girl (a dynamic is BDSM)

MDLG is a relationship is in which one person is the caregiver ( "Mommy" or "Daddy") The other is childlike aka called little persona.
It is NOT a actual relationship between a minor and their actually parents.

ABUSE?

NO. MDLG is not a form of a abuse and isn't ment to be a abusive.

LITTLE?

Littles are refer to the submissive or childlike half of The relationship. They are often referred to as Baby Girls/Baby boys.

No, a little doesn't often mean the person has daddy issues of their own. A person can totally be a little if they have a good or bad relationships with their parents, it doesn't really matter.

LITTLE TYPE?

It honestly doesn't matter if your don't fit the "little type" whether your

A boy or a girl
Don't fit the "little type"
Have battle scars
Like the rougher side
Girly or tomboyish
You have tattoos
You don't like pacis
You prefer not to engage in baby talk
You have stretch marks

If you are a little you are a little.

DISRESPECT?

this story is in no way is disrespecting Nicole or April. I love these girls to bit and I simply ship them.

WARNING

this story will involved kink, sexual content, drugs, violence, triggering topics, and strong language.

If you are not comfortable with any of that, please do not read further.

PLEASE READ THIS BOOK WITH A OPEN MIND AND A KIND HEART. ANY HATE COMMENTS WILL BE INSTANTLY REMOVED.

ENJOY!

-SAM