CHAPTER SEVEN; DEAD FLOWERS

CHAPTER SEVEN

DEAD FLOWERS

April

....

"Oh my god fuck!" I moaned loudly as Nicole continued to suck my clit harshly. I squeezed my eyes shut as pleasure rocked through out my body. Her hand reached out and squeezed my nipple.

"You like that huh," she said as she pumped two fingers in me. "You like when I fuck you're pretty little pussy like this."

"Fuck yes!" Her hand had moved up from my tits and to my neck. She wrapped her hand around my throat and squeezed lightly but just enough to feel pleasurable.

She suddenly stopped and lay herself besides me. She pulled me by my hip and I sat proudly on her face. She tilted her head up and licked up my wetness as I let out a loud moan at the attention that I desired. She didn't bother teasing me, her tongue slide inside of me then out again. I rocked my hips against her face, I reached down below me and rubbed her clit with my hand. She moaned sending vibrations that sent me over the edge. I was already close and I didn't know how much more I could take.  She dug her nails into my hips as she held me against her mouth.

Once again she wrapped her lips around my clit. I hissed at the sensitivity, but it felt too good to ask her to stop. She stopped sucking and then began licking. Her tongue flicked against me in quick and almost rough strokes. She slapped my ass roughly.

"Oh my god, Nicole, Nicole, Nicole," I repeated her name as I felt a pit in my stomach. That cause her tongue to work faster. "I'm gonna come, please let me come."

She detached her mouth from my clit but rubbed me harshly with her hand. "Come princess, come for mommy right now." That was all that it took to send me over the edge. I screamed her name as I came undone from her work.

You know those times where you wished that the dream that you just had was real and actually happened. Well that's me currently.

I groaned in disappointment and turned off my alarm on my phone. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked up at the ceiling thinking about the dream I had just witnessed. "Fuck my life." I said and threw the blankets off my body and made my way to the bathroom.

———

"Morning love!" Nicole said greeting me with a warm smile on her face. I had to meet Nicole for a business meeting at Desire for their collaboration. I got out of my car and immediately butterflies erupted in my stomach. A smile appeared on my face from the look of her.