CHAPTER THREE; A UNFINISHED NAME

CHAPTER THREE;

A UNFINISHED NAME
April
....

The fresh breeze of early May hits my face when I get out of the taxi. A nice clean building comes into view, "Here we are." Declares Nicole as she steps out of the car and throws a couple of bucks at the driver. This place looked nicer than I image it.

"Nicole!" A woman with bright red hair exclaims as she walked out of the double glass doors and towards us.

A smile erupted onto Nicole's glass face, "Long time no see Natalie." Nicole says as Natalie embraces her.

Natalie pulls back from Nicole, "How are you? I mean after you-"

"I'm find. Its a step by step." Nicole says cutting her off.

"I would imagine." Natalie finally noticed me and gives off a warm smile, "and who is this?"

Nicole places her hand on my lower back making my flesh feel radiant, "This is my assistant April, April this is Natalie, she has been a loyal companion for Birdiebee."

Natalie shakes my hand, "I'm flattered, its very nice to meet you April."

"You too Natalie."

Natalie claps her hands, "Now shall we go look at the latest version of your latest work?"

"Lead the way." says Nicole. The beautiful woman gripped my hand once again as we walked through the halls of the factory. I tried to listen to Natalie as she rambled on but I just couldn't keep my my focus on her when I have Nicole rubbing circles on the back if my hand.

Natalie opened a door and led us inside. She picked up a floral box from one of the stands that held many more of the same box. She set it down on the big box on a small table. Nicole opened the box gently. My eyes admired the pretty tissue paper and the bows on the bras that were inside.

"This how we are going to package the sets and of course we are going to have the Birdiebee logo along with the Desire logo to. The owner of Desire came over recently and approved of the packaging. All we really need is your approval and to place the eventful item inside." Natalie explains.

Nicole's finger traced the lace of one bra, "I definitely approve of this. Its every classy. What do you think April?"

My heats heated up slightly at my wanted opinion. I folded my hands behind my back a and stood on my tipy toes to peak over at it. "Its very pretty and gives off that exquisite look."