CHAPTER TWELVE ; BACK TO "PARADISE"

CHAPTER TWELVE

BACK TO "PARADISE"

Nicole

....

Driving down the dirt road was awfully familiar. Memories stood up in my mind like a sore thumb. This road lead to destruction; it lead to a place where my life was forever changed. Maybe it was for the better, it did shape me into the person I was today and build my company. But there was no happy endings brought by this place. Soon I arrived at the check point of this place. I stopped the car as familiar faces got down from the small little building with guns on their back and began to search around my car. Some had loud barking dogs with scars around their faces from the fights they engage with other dogs.

On the outside I looked cool and collected but really in the inside I was full of anger. They took her from me.

A man with vibrant red hair and soul that was pure deep down, knocks on my window signaling me to roll it down. When I do, he is surprised by my face.

"Nicole?" He says taken back.

I smile slightly, "Hi Rami."

He soon clears his throats and takes that look of shock off of his face, "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting a old friend." I tried to keep my sentences simple around these people. They can detect my true actions and my plan in the making would be ruined.

"You know you have no business here. You're gonna get yourself killed just like yo-"

I quickly cut him off, not wanting to hear him finish that sentence. "Seems like you haven't heard the news. I'm working with the fire again. Now will you please let me through."

He stares at me for a moment before finally giving into me. He raises his left hand signaling for them to open the gate to me. "Be safe Nicole." He whispers to me. I roll up my window without giving him a second glance and drive through the gate; the gate where they teach that paradise does exist for the sins.

The complex is huge, it's almost like another city. It's honestly unsettling to think that there's more of these places around the world. Fifty five to be exact it this here was the mother ship. It was dark as a dark horse but in her, in Raw, the complex was lit up with street lamps. I check the time and it was fifteen minutes till curfew, I was praying to god I could make it back to April. It was gonna be hard explain where was I over night since I was supposed to be spending the night at her apartment. I mean maybe I won't have to do much explaining because I might be dead. Who knows what's the outcome when you come to this place.