CHAPTER THIRTEEN ; BETWEEN YOU

[ SEXUAL CONTENT ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

BETWEEN YOU

April

....

I rub my eyes exhaustedly from looking at the computer screen too much. It was Saturday and I was trying to make up all the work I didn't do from the time I was out because I was "sick". Trust me, it was a lot of work to do. It was really getting on my nerves and I was just about ready to throw my laptop out the window. I mean I did bring this on myself cause I was too much of a pussy to not go to work because of that creep. Oh well, I brought this onto myself and I had to pay the consequences.

I heard a small knock on the door frame making me look up from the screen. Nicole came into view with two mugs in her hands. "Hey, I thought you might want a drink or something." She says with a smile as she walks towards the bed. I felt the bed dip down as she gets on with me. She hands me the transformer's mug and I gladly take it from her. I place my lips on the mug and take a sip tasting the sweet delight of hot chocolate.

"Thanks...I needed this right now."

"You do realize that you have been working non stop for four and a half hours?"

I glance at the clock on my laptop screen and sure enough it has been almost five hours. Nicole had came over around nine ish in the morning to come give me my assignments and keep me company. She brought some stuff to work on so she won't be totally bored watching me work.

"Oh shit you're right." I mumble, "God this is a lot of work. I almost feel like I'm in college again and I am doing a month work of homework the day before the due date."

"You do look like your in college with those glasses." She taps on the side of my black glasses, "Nerd." She teases playfully.

I roll my eyes, "Meanie."

We sit there in silence as I finish up just one of the many emails I have to do. Almost immediately, i finish my hot chocolate. I hand Nicole the mug and she stares at me with wide eyes.

"Woah."

"What I needed something to make me feel better." I say not bothering to look at her afraid I will lose focus and daydream more about her. I feel her move slight and sets both mugs on my messy nightstand.

"What's up?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "Nothing, I'm just kinda stress right now."