Chapter 8

Chapter recommended 17+. Mature content ahead.

This was supposed to be up tomorrow but I couldn't wait. So here, enjoy.

Unedited.

AMIRA POV

He really showed up.

He's here.

I don't even know why I'm this shocked. The notes that came with the flowers said it all. Maybe a small part of me had some doubt that he wouldn't show.

I mean why would he. He looks like someone of high prestige and I'm just...me. I don't have anything to benefit him in any way, so yeah, I had a little doubt.

What does this mean though?

'Does he like me?' A small smile formed on my lips feeling my cheeks heat up at the thought.

I completey forgot about Aaliyah until she spoke up. "Amira why are you just standing there? I'm hungry." Aaliyah whined walking to where my body is frozen on the spot.

A shocked gasp pass through her lips when she saw who was standing at the door. A wide smile light up her face. "I told you so." She whispered in my ear, nudging my shoulder with hers.

Still too stunned to move from my rooted spot at the door, Aaliyah extended her hand, greeting him. "Hi, nice to see you again. I'm Aaliyah." She said with smile on her face.

"Luciano." Came his one word reply as he shook her hand, giving her a brief glance before turning his intense stare on me.

"Hey." He said again with a glint in his eyes. "Hi." Came my breathless reply.

Raising a perfect brow, he asked. "Are you going to let me in?"

My cheeks heat up into a flaming red and I stepped aside, letting him in. Closing the door, I watched him walk into the direction of the kitchen. Aaliyah grabbed my hands as we both screech jumping up and down.

"I told you", she whispers. "You're so lucky. Do you see that man, he's like sex on legs." She said and I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Stop it. Do you wanna join us?" I asked but then she looked at me strangely. "What?"

Shaking her head she replied, "Did you just hear what you asked me. I'm not going to interfere with what's going on here unless you want to share him with me?" She winked.

Jealousy.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion, especially if it with your friend. I shouldn't be feeling like this, but I don't know why what Aaliyah said made my blood boil and I felt hot with jealousy.

Just imaging Mr. Luciano with anybody else cause that ugly monster to rare it's head. I don't like it this feeling.

Giving Aaliyah a small smile, I whispered. "You're right." In hopes that my voice doesn't betray me and show what I'm really feeling.

Taking her overnight bag from the door, she puts it on her shoulder just as the door bell rang again.

Opening the door, it was the pizza guy. Aaliyah scowled at him. "Oh, now you wanna show up when I'm leaving huh, where were you five minutes ago when I was hungry." Aaliyah accused the poor delivery boy and on que, her belly gave a thunderous roar.

"On second thought, I'll take those to go please." She said giving me a tight hug and promising to see me tomorrow at work she leaves out the door with the pizza guy and I closed the door behind them locking it.

Turing around, I bumped into a firm chest, strong muscular arm wrap around my waist to stop me from falling to the floor. Smashing nose first into the hard chest, I groaned.