Chapter 22

Unedited

WARING: CHAPTER CONTAINS SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T SAY BECAUSE IT IS A PLOT TWIST BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF THAT MAKES SENSE.
I'm so sorry for the late update. I went to get my hair done last week and on my way home a lady that was sitting beside me coughed on me and i've been sick ever sine but I couldn't watch  the days go by without giving you guys an update. It's not my best but.... yeah.

Enjoy.

Amira's POV

My head aches.

My body feels heavy, sluggish.

My breathing is coming out labored as I try to blink my eyes open, the task alone seeming difficult to do in my current state.

After a minute my eyes could finally open, I groan when the bright light shine in my eyes, the headache increasing. I raise up my heavy head and what I saw makes my breath hitch in my throat as skin crawl and my the ever present tinge of fear to sky rocket.

I am bound to a wooden chair. My hands and feet wrapped tightly with duct tape, and a piece covering my lips, to stop me from screaming.

But despite all that, it was the images and boxes place in the room that had my heart accelerating at such a high speed.

Pictures.

There are pictures of me everywhere. There are pictures of me before I moved here, at my moms funeral, when I'm sleeping, when I'm at work, when I'm with Aaliyah, when I went to Paris and the twins.

Pictures of me and Xiden.

The first time that he came to my house. The dinner date, our intimate moment, everything. This room is like a diary of my life.

I continue gazing around until it stops on a pink wig on a plastic head, behind it a stack of black hoods.

What the hell is going on.

I have to get out of here. I started struggling in the chair, the tape rubbing against my skin leaving it a raw red colour.

As I continue to struggle the door creek open and a dark figure step into the light, hood in place keeping their face hidden.

"Well well well, look who's awake," the figure said. "I do hope that you're comfortable."

I tried screaming but the tape is making it difficult to get my angry words across. Seeing the problem the figure walks over toward me and I tried to shrink back in the chair as much as possible.

"Let me help you with that." He rips the tape off my lips and I hiss at the pain, my eyes welling up with tears but I refuse to let them fall.

"Who are you?" My voice trembles as the question slip pass my lips, the need to know who has been stalking me becomes stronger than ever. "What is this room? Why are you doing this?" I fire at him.

"Oh, sweetie," he pauses dramatically. "You think that I'm the one obsessed with you?" He ask sarcastically, letting out an unamused laugh.

He places his glove cover hand on the tip of the hood before taking it off to reveal his face and my heart drops. It was the last person that I expected. I mean I have no ties to this person, I know that he doesn't like me very much and he has let me known.

My voice died in my throat, "What, surprised?" He ask, that malicious smirk on his lips. "You shouldn't be honestly, you should have know when you decide to mess with me."

Swallowing pass the lump in my throat, I ask, "What are you talking about? What have I done?"

"You tried to take him from me!" He shouts and I jump at the outburst, shrinking into the chair as a frighten whimper escape my lips.