Chapter 12

Unedited

Didn't proof read it so if you find any mistake please point them out.

So I decided to change Xiden to that handsome man up top. His name is Mario Ermito.

ENJOY

Amira's POV

Xiden held me tightly in his strong muscular arms, our lips clashing together in a frenzy of wild burning passion and I drowned in it, in him.

As soon as I walked out of the elevator with Armanno, Xiden was there to greet me in his arms, his lips on mine, not caring who was watching and I couldn't help but to get lost in him.

My mind was tired of thinking about what is suddenly happening to my once quiet and normal life. I didn't like change, I always had my routine that I would do everyday, my life was planned.

But I guess sometime life has it's own plans.

Xiden changed my plans, he came into my life and make me feel things that I've never felt before and I don't want to let him go but I had doubts.

I met him a few weeks ago and now I'm in another state with him, in his penthouse.

This was moving fast, us, was moving fast.

"What are you thinking about?" Xiden asks as he run his hand through my hair, our bodies tangled together on the couch in his living room. His chest bare of any clothing, letting my eyes roam over his ink covered torso.

"Us?"

"Mhhhm, what about us?"

"Are we moving too fast?" I voiced my concern to him.

He didn't speak, he just continued running his hand through my hair. I moved my head off his chest to look in his eyes but he pushed my head back down, "Don't move," he said as if his mind wasn't here, present with me.

It seemed like minutes passed, my mind shuffling with the amount of thoughts running around.

"I...," I felt his chest moves as he starts to talk. "I don't do this...relationships. I've never had one, never wanted one to be honest. I spent years trying not to feel anything, but," he continued, pulling my body up against his.

My breasts press flushed against his muscular chest, one of his hand gripping my hip, the other still in my hair.

We are at eye level and his eyes, oh, his eyes. Emotions after emotions flashes through his normal cold beautiful blue eyes.

He is letting me get a glimpse of him, his soul.

"That day when you fell into my arms, it did something to me. I tried fighting it but the feeling just came back stronger, and, I had to have you brown eyes." He said with such raw emotions in his voice that my eyes moisten with tears. He kissed my lips sweetly, gently, before continuing, "I don't know if we're moving fast or not but let's find out together."

My chest tighten with emotions, my tummy fluttering with butterflies, "Okay."

"Okay."

I place a small lingering kiss on his chest before I got up off him. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you go freshen up and I'll make us something to eat," Xiden rise to his full height towering over me with his monstrous height. He place one of his warm palm on my cheek, my face moving more into him. He places a kiss on my forehead before disappearing down the hall.