Chapter 41

Unedited.

A very short chapter because it's been so long and i'm kind of rusty but I will be editing this book soon. P.S Authors note at the end. Please read.

WARNING: Graphic contents ahead, read at your own risk.

Xiden's POV

Postiano, Italy. Population 4,003 currently, but it will be 4,000 when I leave tonight. Located on the cliffside southern Italy; Amalfi coast, it was truly a beautiful place, a dream destination for others i'm sure but for me, tonight, it will be a graveyard.

Driving down the familiar road, the smell of the ocean, the feel of the sea breeze brushing against my face. I was trying to clear my mind. The fact that the streets were quiet, lonely, the only sounds to be heard is the roar of the cars that we're travelling in. But, no matter how much I try, I just couldn't get my brain my settle, it was fucked up; fucked up with thoughts of hurting the man that was their for me so many times, watching a brother end his brother and someone I once called my friend.

It would put a strain on the close family.

Betrayal was something that wasn't taken lightly in the mafia world.

Piero, Roberto, Alessandro... I don't know what God they served, what God they prayed to but I hope that he plays in their favour tonight. For their own sakes.

I could see the house now, what was left of it actually. The windows had been bared up with board, the once white fence was now brown, the grass and flowers that once littered the path up to the porch were dead, it's safe to say that the place looked like a haunted house.

Parking the car a few houses down my gaze sweep over the area, it was quiet, too quiet. "What do you think boss, could this be a trap?" came Alfanso's voice through the earpiece.

My eyes continued to scanned the area, there were no guards, and that didn't set well with me, the thought that we may be too late ran through my mind but as soon as it came it was gone. She is here, I can feel it, I know it.

A knock on the window of the car had me taking my eyes off the ruined house and to Enrico that was standing beside the car, the sound of the window going down was what broke the silence, "If I may boss, I would like to go in first." He stated.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"Oh, i'll come with," Alfanso says with his gun in his hand. I turn my gaze back to the house, it doesn't fell right, it looks, too, easy and nothing in the mafia comes easy.

Opening the car door I stepped out. I look at my most trusted men and gave a nod, they know what to do. Kill everyone in sight and come out alive.

Simple as that.

Walking to the gate a chain with a 'DO NOT TRESSPASS' sign was hanged. Ripping it off I drop it on the ground and walk over it. We make or way to the front door, a last signal nod was given before the door was kicked in and all guns and knives were drawn, but, the house was empty.

"What the...."

"Search the house, i'm going to check upstairs, Alfanso come with me the rest of you spread out." I command.

I took the stairs two at a time my feet bringing me to the where it knew she would be, where I hoped she would be. I stopped at the entrance and my eyes scanned the room, trying the get a glimpse of her. My feet moved me again before I willed my body to and after a few steps into the space it came to a screeching half. She was in here I can feel it but she wasn't alone.

She wasn't alone.

"What the fuck?" Alfanso asks and I didn't know how to answer.

He was in here with her but not in the way that I wanted him to be.

No.

Not in the fucking way that I wanted him to be.

He can't be. He should still be breathing.

He should have a sick smirk on his face, one that I would be pleased to wipe right off.

He should have put up a fight with me.

He should be... FUCK!

This is messed up.

"Boss, no one is..... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" The voice just went over my head, I could hear them taking but at the same time I couldn't.

My feet began to move on their own, bringing me pass a corpse hanging from the ceiling, a corpse with no tongue, heart, guts or organs; his bloody foot on a chair, his head hanging down.

Roberto's dead body.

"You're welcome. I saved you the trouble."

Those fucking Chinese.

********

Hello guys, it's me.

It's been so long since I've put anything up and i'm truly sorry to everyone that has been reading my book since the first chapter. I've just been so busy lately with school, work and learning Koean; it just took a while to get everything under control and it took me longer than I expected it to.

Starting a book on wattpad I didn't want to be like one of those writers who started a book and leaved it unfinished and i'm sorry again that I've been gone so long, it wasn't my intention.

SO BOOK ONE IS NOW COMPLETE PLUS A EPILOGUE WILL BE COMING SOON AND THEN THE START OF BOOK TWO. BUT SEEING AS IN I OWE YOU GUYS FOR BEING LATE WITH AN UPDATE I'M GOING TO RELEASE THE NAMES OF THE OTHER BOOK BUT NOT WHO WILL BE THE MAIN STARS IN EACH BOOK, LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN GUESS THE STAR CHARACTER OF EACH BOOK CORRECTLY:

2. UNTAMED OBSESSION

3. DESIRED/HAUNTING OBSESSION

4. PASSIONATE OBSESSION

5. FATAL OBSESSION

6. RAPTURE OBSESSION