chapter 5

"wAAAAAAA GIGI !!!! HELP WE ARE BEING ROBB--"He flicked his finger and immedietly , there was a sock on my mouth.

"Wadafu-"in muffled voice..

He chuckled at my response

"Now ,now Paris. I will take that thing off your mouth if you promise to be a good girl. I mean, i know you cant promise it.. no one can. But anyway. Just dont scream, or else i will put something disturbing in there. Like , a rat or something.." he grinned at me. And it was the most boyish grin ever. And i just realized thay I saw a glint of silver in his mouth.

He has a freaking piercing damnit.

He looks sooooo handsome.

No i cannot be having stockholm syndrome. Not when this guy infront of me may or may not have killed My bestfriend.

"GIGI!!please. Where is she.oh god. please dont kill her. Or me. Defenitely dont kill me please. . Im too young . I have dreams. Just take whatever you want in this house. And i promise i wont tell the police . Im sure gigi would understand why you took it-" he rose an eyebrow and how is that possible to look that good?

"-please just dont kill me take whatever thing you want from this hou-" my rambling was cut short when a booming laugh resonated through the whole room.

He's laughing?

"Wow. That . Was. Good" he feigned to wipe a tear on his eye.

Im the one whos about to cry hello? . i still cant move.

"I just reappeared infront of you, flicked my fingers and put a sock on your mouth without any hard physical movements, seriously, just a flick of my finger. AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK, THAT IM A PETTY ROBBER? WOW HAHAAHAHAHAHHA THATS GOOD. DARLING REALLY. "  amusement was clear on his eyes. And for a second, i was trapped in them..

Perplexed, i called gigi's name again.
Damnit paris why cant you move.

"Where's gigi? I cant move. What did you do. Who are you. What are you..." i said as i tried to search the roomcfor signs of gigi.

He gave me a smirk.

"I didnt do anything darling, that's fear taking over your body. I know that too well. "His bloody smirk. I just wanna wipe it off his face.

He deep sighed.

Then in a swift motion, he's already holding a cup of wine. And played with it as he seems to be in deep thought.

He cleared his throat because i was once again caught looking at his face.

"GIGI. COME." his voice was dark, void with emotion.

I heard the clinking of her shoes , and then i saw gigi stand beside the guy. Her dress is now replaced with black, and her hair is now a bit black.

That is not gigi. Shes brunnette.

"Gigi help. Why are you helping this man?is he your boyfriend?" I tried to plead. But gigi's face showed no emotion .  Its like she doesnt know me. She jsut stared at the front talking like a robot.

"I cannot answer anything. Master will explain." And then she sat down ay the chair beside the man while the man was looking at me with amusement in his green eyes.

I stared at the man.

"What did you do to her?" I asked. A tear falling out my eyes.

He cooed as he came closer to me . Hes too close that his knees are touching mine.

I suddenly felt hot. Literally.

I never shouldve drank that beer. Is this hallucination normal?.

"You see, let me explain my world to you Paris..."he cooed at my name.

"Oh how rude of me..." his eyes locked with mine. And a smirk appeared on his face..

"Im Death By the way.." and then a megawatt grin replaced his scmirk. Almost like hes a boy introduing his self to me.

Oh my god this hallucination. .